πŸ’ Ultra HQ IG accounts - Long lasting Handmade SCRAPPERS and 2-7yr old AGED accounts for sale, with real followers! - From 0.6$ only!

Restocked :slight_smile:

Restocked 700 :slight_smile:

are these acounts made on IG app and 4g proxy?

Yes :slight_smile:

We now have Handmade accounts with outlook emails and not just regular accounts but creator accounts! They last a really long time :slight_smile:

Out of stock already?

any refills :smiley: also drop the min you have 15 accounts left I wanted to buy them haha

Restocking in a couple of hours :slight_smile:

Sold out today! Pre orders for tomorrow are welcome via PM :slight_smile:

Sold out for the day! Pre orders welcome Via PM, for tomorrows delivery :slight_smile:

With the new way of restricting accounts, we dont seem to get captchas anymore. Instead, we get temporary locked. And instagram asks us to verify the original source that was used to register the accounts! So if a phone number was used to register the account and then the number was removed and an email was added, it will still ask to verify the original phone number!

The accounts on this thread, were all made originally with emails and were never associated with any number unless stated otherwise. So when you get a temporary block now, you can just resolve that using the option on Jarvee automatically! And the accounts wont die! They will go on and on! An end to all your scrapper worries may be?

PS: This new way of verifying started only from yesterday/today

3 Likes

With the 5 accounts you sent me as Tests, all of them are in PV (and they didnt scrape so much)

1 Like

The tests were given more than a week back! Please send a PM with the screenshots of the settings and API, let me try to help with what may have caused that

How do I set it up so the temporary lock gets solved? I have the email details entered but it wont solve it automatically

Did you enter all the IMAP information? If yes, please click on fix temp locked accounts

1 Like

The accounts on this thread, were all made originally with emails and were never associated with any number unless stated otherwise. So when you get a temporary block now, you can just resolve that using the option on Jarvee automatically! And the accounts wont die! They will go on and on! An end to all your scrapper worries may be?

Your $0.35 accounts still say Phone Verified. Does this need to be changed? It would be a good idea in which case for us to buy scrapers that have emails attached instead.

I still seem to get more Captcha for scrapers than TB to be fair. Dont know if this is the same for everyone though

Hi, yes its better in current scenario to buy accounts with emails attached. Also Rambler emails doesnt seem to get codes from countries other than from those in the CIS. So the best way forward currently is to buy accounts made with gmail/Yahoo/outlook/Hotmail

I have 5 scrappers (made with gmails) to give away! One to each of you who wish to test it!

Manage to kill the scrapper within 12 hours if you can, I will give you 15% off on your next purchase!

These scrappers just wont die! They will get a temporary locked status after 500-600 API calls. Just resolve the temporary locked status and they will go on and on for atleast another 10k API calls on that day! More than half of the accounts did 25k API calls in our tests and are still going strong. No kidding…

Type β€œI wanna kill” below and send a PM to get a sample!

PS: To be used with decent proxies. Not with open proxies or with proxy lists. Any decent IPV4 DC proxies will do