HQ Instagram Accounts | Blank Accounts| Made for Scraping|

Products

ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Product A Account

-Phone Verified

-No Email

-Blank Accounts

Background

I used to buy 100+ of scrapers per day, it was frustrating cycle. To understand things better I started to make my own, now that I hit a stable stage on my scrapers I decided why not make extra bucks from it.

Extra Info:
-Client management is what I do. Therefore, what I sell is what I use.

-The scrapers being sold here are tested and used using the method below;

https://mpsocial.com/t/method-alternative-way-to-setup-your-scraper-accounts-jarvee/

-Minimum order is 50. However, since I am new I will be selling packs of 10 for testing. Custom orders are available but first please purchase 50 or 10 to see and test it for a couple of days if you like the quality then we can organise

-Paypal is available to clients where trust is established

-Price could vary depending on the number used/demands/available like every other business model. However, I honour my clients therefore, price will remain the lowest possible for clients who purchased at x priced (unless the number being used has to change = changing overall cost)

-Please Read FAQ below

FAQ

Refund Policy

Refunds are only available on profiles that do no go VALID after first log-in. Meaning if an account goes Captcha/PV/EV on first log-in then they’ll be replaced. Please note this is only eligible for accounts purchased within 24-48 hours if you log in an account after 2 days (48hours) from purchase and it goes captcha/ev/pv/not valid, that is not eligible for refunds.

For replacement, if you are an old trusted buyer simply tell me how many goes invalid upon login. For new buyers/clients. Please message me via the forum. Screenshot of the accounts that goes invalid(showing the API statistic (callshr/day)). Plus the username of the accounts, for feedback and improvement purposes.

ARE THEY HANDMADE?
Yes, with 10 fingers, a mouse and a keyboard.

• WILL THIS SOLVE ALL MY SCRAPER ISSUES??

Nope. If IG decides to send a wave or something, then they will need to be replaced/ verified /etc. The way you use matter. Too many variables, too many possibilities. No one size fits all

• TELL US YOUR SETTINGS/HOW TO USE IT (API)

No. However, if we put api call settings into 3 categories

Low- below 200

Mid- below 1000

High- above 1000+

Majority of my scrapers sit around low and mid . All FE

• 4g/IPV4/IPV6

All works. Each to their own experience

Will you be stocking every day/ when will you stock/how many?
I do not have a set time and amount. The stock availability is subject to my sources availabilities and my existing clients demand and my needs. Will always be updating this thread if there are any issues.

• FREE TRIAL PLEASE!!!

Sorry, no. Buy it and if you don’t like it, don’t buy it again

• WHO YOU USE/ WHO YOU BUY FROM? WHERE PROXY?

N/A- Will not answer

• IT WORKS ON YOURS BUT NO ON ME WHY WHY WHY?

A scraper can last depending on the following

-proxy quality

-scraper quality

-ratio per main

-api limits

-main account filters

I use non-profiled random names only phone verified scrapers and they are working for me. Don’t buy the bullshit test things yourself

These are the factors you have to adjust till you find a sweet spot

If, you’ve been buying scraper from the same person and telling you have to adjust A-B-C with no success

Change your supplier

Upgrade you proxy

IPv6 doesn’t work? Go ipv4 if it doesn’t go mobile

A testing idea for you

Buy a batch of 20 scraper per supplier (minimum 3 suppliers) apply the same setting same proxy

And then see which supplier last the longest

Once you determine who, shoo the bad ones and use the good ones and then once a week test another supplier

Never put all your eggs in one basket

Good luck

• What makes your account better newbie?!

Nothing, really. I like to think I make them more premium. Like mentioned, this is not my main business. It is working now and I want to share it. I don’t make a lot of profit from this, so if I don’t see the worth of it, I’ll just make it for myself or increase the price. Each to their own experience.

• History of price change

For transparency purposes the price change from the type of the account will be noted below. I will only be selling two type of accounts so they are easy to track ( A Account) will be phone verified ( B Account ) will be phone and email verified.

(A Account) 29/12/2020- .45c USD per account

Happy to answer questions.
I am very active here or telegram, just PM ME

Good Luck!
Screenshots below for proof of usage

1 Like

Thread approved. Good luck with the sales.

Thanks for the approval!

Starter Pack is now available (10 Acc for testing). Upon purchase, you will receive .csv file.

Stripe Payment available. Paypal and custom orders available to trusted buyers.

Good luck!

pictures of my sexy babies thriving from a batch made 4 days ago

Happy New Years Eve Everyone!
More starter packs have been added!

How beautiful is it when out of 2 servers with (total 800+ scrapers) only 1 died and it ain’t your own made! IG is giving us a New Years Eve Break! Eat lots everyone

Please refer to first post for FAQ/info

hi :smiley: when will you start selling the B category? I’m interested

1 Like

Hi
Thank you for your question. We are testing but may take a week. It is not a priority for us at the moment as what we are making is working well with no issues for our need.
But will keep you up to date

I’ve bought over 500 blank accounts to use them as scrapers and seems they stay alive more compare with others I’ve tested from various sellers in here with the same settings. So… good job man!

2 Likes

Glad that you are happy!
Thank you so much for the feedback :slight_smile:

1 Like

Re-stocked the starter pack

Any questions or issues, please make sure to message us right away.

Happy New Years!

Min Purchase 10 Max Purchase 100 for bigger orders please PM ME
Improved all in one :slight_smile:
Scrapers be surviving!

image image

Transitioned from sellfy to shoppy so you can purchase specified amount

Min Purchase 10 Max Purchase 100 for bigger orders please PM ME

December babies

Babies are restock
Recommendation - Do not use EB scrape on my scrapers :slight_smile:

I just wanted to give a thumbs up. My scrapers were lasting only a day.
Got a pack of scrapers from Nieco and they have been working for more than a week with no problems!
A+++

1 Like

Thanks Mate!
Welcome to the forum, nice to meet you on the FB group page and that I was able to help :slight_smile:

November babies
Don’t you love it when you find the strong ones?
And when you type in “email c” on the tab and it is empty ?

Paypal & Stripe available any issues let us know, big orders please PM us first. :slight_smile:

Server screenshot below 60 mains 430 scrapers

The beauty of scrapers not dying is that you get to focus on scaling and improving your targeting!

Setting recommendation API FE PE or API FE
NO EB SCRAPE

Small Re-Stock Today

IG is boring without scraper issue, come on give us a wave!!

Recommended settings for using my scraper
API FE API PE - NO EB SCRAPING
Each to their own experience, info/faq at the top
Current scraper usage 1600+

Report 9/1/2021
P1 P2

Babies are back
Recommended settings for using my scraper
API FE API PE - NO EB SCRAPING
Each to their own experience, info/faq at the top
Current scraper usage 1600+

Scraper report 10/01/21
C1 C2

@Nieco’s accounts are definetly amongst the best accounts for scrapers. If used correctly these can hold for quite some time (1 week now with only like 5% dead so far). Big recommendation!

1 Like

Thank you big boss :)!
Appreciate the honest review and kind words!

1 Like