Hypeauditor group purchase - cheaper for everyone

Thanks! 13chars

Friendly heads up to be very wary of HypeAuditor. Signed up for a $3k plan and they’re refusing to provide the service that I paid for or provide a refund. Customer service is a nightmare.

1 Like

Is there any difference between the first credit you receive (when registering) and then the bought credit report?

Im interested send me DM for payment details

Ouch, can I ask why they won’t provide the service? Something must have happened

Maybe interested dm me the price.

Seems like they might be monitoring this forum because I got refunded within 90 minutes of posting here after more than a week of intense back and forths with them.

I paid $3k for six months on their unlimited search and csv export plan but they buried in their terms and conditions that the unlimited plan is limited to 5k searches per month.

When I hit 5k searches on the unlimited plan, they shut down my account and accused me of scraping and stealing their information (despite the fact that this is patently false).

They then refused to answer any of my questions, offer any sort of resolution, let me pay more for more searches, or to refund me. It was a disaster.

Thankfully they gave me my money back after I posted here and disputed the credit card transaction. Valuable service but be very wary of the people and make sure to pay with a credit card or something that will hold them accountable for their actions.

Mine too but you can still copy and past on excel and extract the info… just a few minute more of work…

this is a good option to share. next month i may take this option so i hope you keep it open. or i may hire a Ba and extract every possible permutation of search.

@Design.SA did you ever work out a group purchase?

no. I need to wait a little more to do this.
I am solving some pending issues in my company to be able to make this group purchase.

Can someone tell me what is the difference between the 1 demo credit and the full version?

The main difference is the discovery tool and more 75 credits for reports.

see the images below.

I dont care about the credits I can have unlimited reports from the website without spending a dime. That is why I am asking what is the difference between the paid and demo.

How do you have unlimited reports?

I’d like to keep it for myslef, since I’m using it quite frequently and don’t want them to patch this.

1 Like

I will join for sure

Hmmm looks interesting

I’d like to join, is this still available?

I’d be interested too, or maybe someone suggest another service that is cheaper.