Hypothesis: PV wave avoiding

This is all great, but it assumes that Instagram is working perfectly and exactly as they intend it to, which I don’t think is the case. Further I don’t think that any management software is working at 100% efficiency since the updates either. Tracing the reasons for blocks is going to be a futile effort at this point. I think they’re arising both in a delayed fashion and also in an instantaneous one circumstancially.

The reason I would suspect that it can be either a delayed implementation or an instant one is because Instagram has different messages for the same thing. Namely:

• Action Blocked - This action was blocked. Please try again later. etc…
  • Action Blocked - Based on previous use of this feature, your account has been temporarily blocked from taking this action. etc…

Perhaps the second message above has more to do with some kind of monthly limitation whereas the former has to do with a daily or weekly limit breach.

P.S. I think if you set Jarvee to stop all accounts after x action blocks you’re just going to give yourself a headache. I’m pretty sure it’s referring to accounts being completely blocked as opposed to individual tool blocks in any case.

Stopping them before would definitely help, when it’s a proxy PV triggering issue. What is active on the proxy at the time of the wave would got ban. But if an acc is on the proxy, but not doing anything, like “stopped” tools, it won’t get PV.

Already experienced that !

@denis1 Then again how would you know it’s a proxy issue?

I’m noticing my other server barely being hit although they have the same way of creation.

So I’m unsure what’s triggering. Back in the day i knew it was the spam commenting which would get connected accross all accounts.

1 Like

This is true.
Proxy miss use is one thing.
I also experience PVs appear due to connection related matters.
Like when switching geo location or changing from one subnet to another. This could also concern change of ISP.

But another small input, changing device also triggers PV / EV

When overdoing actions on automation, that does normally reflect blocks not PVs.

Your observation is indeed relevant.

But how can you make sure it’s not about the proxy. I have DC’s from a certain provider. How do I make sure PV’s dont get triggered by mistakes on their side?

I’m checking if i can ‘avoid’ a coming PV by manually doing different actions through the EB assuming IG triggers a PV due to an overuse of the same tool or patterns.

Is there a way to clear the accountcreation cause that causes possible PV’s? Maybe resetting the device or clearing cookies so Instagram thinks it’s new?

Just brainstorming here. It doesnt seem to be discussed much and I assume they implemented the function of suspend account when xx amout gets PV for a reason.

Do you have the possibility of testing on your own device? I mean if you got Jarvee running on your personal computer too. Take like 2-3 of the account which are hit by PVs, set these accounts to run in your jarvee on your personal computer, use your mobile data as hotspot. Start slowly doing actions and if you can confirm that the PVs stop appearing, then this could be an indication of you having proxy issues.

1 Like

Because when you play with many proxies and many accounts, you easily notice, weeks after weeks, accounts that got PV’s are mostly sharing the same proxies

Test it out and see !

1 Like

Are you doing childs method? If so, have you or are you using sims instead of PVA services?

I did not find any difference between dedicated SIMs and PVA online services… 90% of the time if it got PV, for me these accounts will most likely die pretty soon with a high risk to get PV again :confused:

If they are new, they’ll die

If they are a bit older, they might survive.

From my own experience, again

@denis1 I’m considering buying Sims though. If a wave costs me about 70 dollars with all childs, might aswell just buy sims i can reuse. Trying to be cost efficient here.

I’ve yet to have one die due to a PV. Usually they die in combination with blocks and certain actions when not aged enough

Yes before I don’t think it mattered, I was creating all accounts from the same ip, didn’t care about anything and never had problems, but now you can’t do that, they got blocked or deleted

Making accounts with the same IP is bound to get troubles soon.

I’m manually making them with a phone with a factory reset everytime. It’s odd though that only a part of my childs get hit and other arent. Although they share the same provider of DC’s.

But yeah it’s been kind of a monhtly thing. IG cleaning up trying to get the russian headless bots out leaving marketeers recovering each month. At least in my case.

Where are you from? In some countries you can get sim cards for free, they have like special offers where they just give away sim cards with nothing on them, but you can still use them to just pv accounts, they normally give 1 or 2, but you can ask guys to give you 50 or more, they just want to get rid of them, so they don’t care who will take them, 50 people or one person haha

I feel like they’ll report me to authorities asking for 250+ empty sims :sweat_smile: In my country they arent for free. 5 dollars at least.

Any suggestion where to get them without needing an ID? It’s a common thing in Europe now

You can get them for free in Croatia, no questions asked 100+ cards easy per provider, and you can get them from few providers at least

I know where my next holiday will be at. Is that still true or are they tightening up anytime soon?

I got 150 last year, I am sure you can still get them, those are usually students and they are giving away cards on the streets, trying to get people to come to their provider, if they don’t want just offer them like 20$ and they will give you whatever you want, because they get payed there like 3$ for one hour of work

Hi, sounds really interesting! I will go to croatia this summer, so I will try this. Do you think the only option is to buy from street sellers, or I can also purchase them in stores? I am afraid that I wont find any street sellers. :frowning:

1 Like

Do you think it is possible to purchase them from street sellers around “Senj”? :smiley:

1 Like

They won’t give them to you in stores, maybe 1-2 not more. Nope, only in Zagreb and maybe Split

1 Like