Hypothesis: PV wave avoiding

Where are you from? In some countries you can get sim cards for free, they have like special offers where they just give away sim cards with nothing on them, but you can still use them to just pv accounts, they normally give 1 or 2, but you can ask guys to give you 50 or more, they just want to get rid of them, so they don’t care who will take them, 50 people or one person haha

I feel like they’ll report me to authorities asking for 250+ empty sims :sweat_smile: In my country they arent for free. 5 dollars at least.

Any suggestion where to get them without needing an ID? It’s a common thing in Europe now

You can get them for free in Croatia, no questions asked 100+ cards easy per provider, and you can get them from few providers at least

I know where my next holiday will be at. Is that still true or are they tightening up anytime soon?

I got 150 last year, I am sure you can still get them, those are usually students and they are giving away cards on the streets, trying to get people to come to their provider, if they don’t want just offer them like 20$ and they will give you whatever you want, because they get payed there like 3$ for one hour of work

Hi, sounds really interesting! I will go to croatia this summer, so I will try this. Do you think the only option is to buy from street sellers, or I can also purchase them in stores? I am afraid that I wont find any street sellers. :frowning:

1 Like

Do you think it is possible to purchase them from street sellers around “Senj”? :smiley:

1 Like

They won’t give them to you in stores, maybe 1-2 not more. Nope, only in Zagreb and maybe Split

1 Like