I bought 10 Facebook PVA accounts. How many should I log into with my IP?

I use 50 Fb accounts working perfectly fine for 3 years with using my ip and clear cookies. I plan not to use different IP. Seller told me to log in to 2 pva first time if using my ip and clear cookies. When is it safe to log into 2 more pva using same ip and clear cookies after logging into first 2 PVA first time?

Is the whole idea that you’re not planning on using them on any automation softwares and only want to access them through browsers? If so, you could try using Multilogin (dotcom), formerly known as Multiloginapp. The reason is that not only does it allow you to store separate profiles easily to re-access them, but they have advanced security features to make them appear as different computers. So if you’re really insistent on using the same IP, if I was personally doing it I would use Multilogin, both for easy practicality but mostly the peace of mind that it’s the best chance of being seen as separate computers accessing the accounts (I guess like in a library).

Not too sure, and probably is still circumstantial, but maybe just go one profile at a time, do a few in morning, few arvo, few at night, and if there’s a block take a big gap straight away.

@chris.mccarston Any thoughts?

Is this safe for using same IP and clear cookies? I have been using 50 Fb accounts on this IP for 2 years with no bans.

Week 1: I buy 10 aged pva that are few months to 1 year old in same IP and clear cookies. I log into 2 of them and warm them up.

Week 2: Log into 3rd pva and warm it up including first 2 pva in same IP and clear cookies.

Week 4: Log into 4th pva and warm it up including first 3 pva in same IP and clear cookies.

1 Like

Do you loig in using chrome or a browser outside of MP and then clear cookie, or you log in to MP and clear cookies through there.?

I use both computer and phone.

Computer: windows, chrome

phone: safari

I use both computer and phone clear cookies for my 50 Fb accounts working fine for 2 years with my ip and clear cookies. I plan no use in different IP. Will my weekly plan above work when logging into Fb pva if I use my ip?

I’m confused. You’re saying you’ve been doing it successfully for two years, but now asking if it will work? What is you are actually asking? What is it that will be different that you want to know if it will work?

I created my 50 Fb accounts in my IP for last 2 years. Facebook is now strict and creating accounts got harder. Facebook now ask for mobile phone verification and photo verification if create accounts.

Forum from blackhatworld told me that I buy Fb aged pva.

I want to know if logging into Fb pva first time will get locked or banned if using my IP and clear cookies. The seller of Fb pva in a Fb pva selling site said that I should log into 2 pva if using same IP, warm them up for 1 week, and log into another pva the next week. Seller told me to clear cookies and that accounts were created in different IPs. I posted my plan for Fb pva use if I use my IP and clear cookies:

Week 1: I buy 10 aged pva that are few months to 1 year old in same IP and clear cookies. I log into 2 of them and warm them up.

Week 2: Log into 3rd pva and warm it up including first 2 pva in same IP and clear cookies.

Week 4: Log into 4th pva and warm it up including first 3 pva in same IP and clear cookies.

Hello. Can someone answer my post above?

I would not use the newly bought account on the same IP you are using for your 50 account. Get another IP and warm them up with the method you have mentioned. Be sure to use another machine as well; Multilogin is the perfect tool for this kind of setup, you can warm the ids on new created Multilogin profile, ( it acts like a new person). If I were on your place, I would not use no more than 2 accounts on One IP.