I can't email confirmation

After pressing the button
it nothing happened

How can I fix it?
thank you

It’s a new account?
If yes i’ve got the same issue.
Ask your client to enable the 2F Authentication (say that it’s for his/her securety) after that tray again to login. If it don’t recive the code use the backup code :wink:
P.S. don’t use the EB but API

2 Likes

It’s a old account.
account 2 year

Do you have the 2FA?

1 Like

I don’t have 2FA
What is 2FA?

2 fact security.

i have this issue too on many accs.

Danny

2 Likes

In Instagram Reddit saw some people with same problem this seems bug, try to contact IG support or wait until they say something

i have many accounts have this problem,i don’t know how to do it now.

This sounds like a good idea! Has it work for you before?

1 Like

could they have registered it on another email but forgot?

Yess dude! If they can’t recive a seconde code use the backup codes :wink:

1 Like

Is it your own or client’s account? Try to log in using the proxy of country where owner usually use it from

Try putting in wrong password, but with same letters. Example: if password - mama, try putting Mama or MAMA. If it only numbers, change password so it would have letters.

Also a VPN may help. And sometimes it is just a bug and letter will begin sending in 24-48 hours.

Putting in wrong password will get that account verify? :thinking:

I have got several accounts that either did not log in after the confirmation or would not send confirmation email and, crazy as it sounds, it helped.

Funny thing is I noticed that Instagram and Softs have this small/big letters bug after I was not able to log in into account on soft, but only on phone. Then when “can not confirm” situation happened I tryed it and it worked

Lol! Ok I’ll give this a try too😂
If it work I’ll come back there and thank you :slight_smile: