I have 50$ to spend per month on my IG marketing for my music. Where should I spend it for the best results and automated?

Just a question do you have to use a proxy for all that?

I never used one and just run everything from my home computer.

You should find out of you are follow ghosted… This means that people don’t get the notification that you are following them and so never follow you back.

In theory you are right, I also know about the famous 60 actions per hour.

But in these days that IG is really drilling down on automation I for sure won’t go for the maximum 1440 F/U per day. It is all up to you and at you own risk, but I would go for a maximum of around half of that. So maybe between 700 and 900.

The thing is that many are trying to push the limits, but then one day they get a ban and need to start all over again, when if they did less actions their accounts would still run.

Also, botting 24/7 is highly unrecommended, for sure put in a break of 1 day a week.
I use Jarvee randomizer so that break day is on a random day of the week…

2 Likes

How can you find out?

And what about shadow banned?

The easiest way to find out regarding follow ban is to just follow an account you own and see if you get the notification on that account that someone (you) followed that account.

What I read is that you need to stop using hashtags for a period of around 2 weeks before your posts are shown again. But don’t pin me on this, maybe someone else can shed more light on this.

I also read to not use more than 25 hashtags per post.

At the end, just find the best way to act like a normal human as much as you can. So don’t put too many hashtags, do to many follows, etc. etc.

By no means an expert, but I wouldn’t follow big name groups. Local artist followers would be more engaged and enthusiastic (more likely to follow similar music) than a big band where there is much more commerciality to the accounts.

1 Like