I have several 30k to 50k accounts that have low engagement - need help

I have had them for 5 years and used them for mainly posting pics and calling them to use the link in bio. Used the like that for about a year and a half and then stopped until about a month ago. Started dropping memes on them and saw a better engagement but not sufficient. My question is: Should i delete the previous posts(about 4-5k posts- i know a lot, lol) , and how to better the engagement and start making some $$$$$$$? thanks
P.S the followers are real and usa based gained by the famous follow\unfollow technique.

Dont delete anything.
Just keep posting daily,maybe in 1,2 months your ER should pick up.
1-3% ER is normal now with the new IG updates for reposting pages.

3 Likes

Maybe you’ve got some sort of shadowban recently. Have you started using some other strategies when you’ve noticed a drop in engagement?

new IG updates for reposting pages.

Can you tell me more about this?

I tried to find info about this online but didn’t find anything. It would be great if you can tell us more about this @florin22xxl :slight_smile:

1 Like

Unless the repost adds value to the original IG post , they said publicly it’s a low value post. So less see it

2 Likes

What i mean is ER is low across the board,you won’t find big pages with high ER.
The only pages that have decent ER might be influencer pages,that have loyal fanbase.
1-3% ER is the new norm for instagram,in my opinion.

1 Like

the point is a had a low engagement, started posting memes with better engagement than before but not enough, i get a couple of hundred of likes