[I HAVE THE ANSWER!] What's The Next BIG THING After IG Botting?

Mister patronizer… Relax man. I never said I personally complain about the loss of followers, I said this is the state of the industry. Please read carefully. Saying that followers don’t count shows that you have no idea how the industry works. So that’s it for me. Keep living in your fantasy world where good pictures are enough.

1 Like

I fully agree that “the content is king” and that you need a decent bio,username hashtags, etc to get some steady growth. However it makes us (client managers) obsolete. If the client knows how to grow and doesnt need us to automate he will just do it himself. Unless you’re talking about client management in a way where we post their content do hashtags etc for them?

Also there are some niches/accounts which have great content but barely get any growth

1 Like

Exactly. Content is important bad sadly not enough.

You’d be surprised. Wisdom followed by personal experience reminded me that experts know just enough more than a casual observer to do what they’re not willing to do.

You’ve laid out the steps just as I have, its that simple. Yet if it were THAT easy, everyone would do it.

Until we realize, not everyone is driven enough to do that. Some are lazy, some find this a bit too hard to do in practice. Some have no patience, some have no skill, some have no nuance. The list goes on.

So here’s two quick scenarios given that.

1. You run into someone who knows all that you do. The offer is to give them their time back to focus on other higher order things. Low effort, high reward.
  2. You run into someone who knows nothing of what you do. Telling them what to do for free will already be too much work for them. They’d rather pay you, continue to struggle, and/or give up. Medium effort, variable reward.

Ultimately its know what you’re selling. Doesn’t always look the same, but its selling the same service.
Laslty, know the market-> in this case niche research. Knowing what works will give you an edge.

Not that I mind fewer client managers in the market, but that is only as true as its made. I don’t advocate for people defeating themselves, but with that mindset, its only inevitable (sadly). The mindframe we operate with will tell who stands the test of time. Client managers are only as obsolete as they make themselves.

Even with quality posts, good hashtags and a good profile it’s not easy to grow. You can find so much information around the internet on the best techniques to grow your account without bots but in the end you will most likely still struggle.

The competition is huge and many people are spending a lot of time into growing their accounts. I believe it’s the experience that is the key, having a feeling for what to do rather than reading it on some forum.

Just combine all the above + automation + sprinkle with creative giveaway-like campaigns.
Now that’s what I would call truly maxed out IG growth. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Boom. There it is :slight_smile: