I just hope IG didn’t make a new big update! Must read!

Hello,

Today I’ve been having for more than 500 accounts, the message that it took too much time to find sources. The thing is that I have enough scrapers around 3 to 5:1 , then its 100% not a scraper issue, neither a filters one as I barely use 1-3 filters. And again, I’ve been automating for months. First time this happens to me.

Q: Do you guys think is it because of the IG issues today ? Lot of telegram groups reported them. Although, around 3-4h ago they stated that the issues was fixed by IG, but I’m still having the issues.

Anyone facing this as well?

I just hope IG doesn’t change anything big again :man_facepalming:t2:

Thanks,
David.

I haven’t experienced the same issue. What filters are you using exactly?

Yesterday most probably IG was doing some maintenance work on their server, that’s why we experienced login issue.

Today everything seems working smoothly.

things are working fine on my end, try to remove all filters just to see what will happen maybe that what causes the issue.

Hello,

Just if this helps anyone. The issue seems to be with likers and commenters sources. I changed to just followers of sources and it working without issues. Weird.

Thanks,
David.

Today seems smooth for most things except the account recovery mechanisms.

I can safely say everything is running as normal here aswell.

Anyone of you have “likers and commenters” as sources? Again, I changed to followers instead of likers n comments, and its working without issues. So, It seems that something changed yesterday for JV in order to scrape/filter from likers and commenters.

I’m using likers/commenters as one of my sources. No discrepancy on my end.

1 Like

What’s the situation on your side now, are things back to normal?

the same here, no issues with the likers/commenters source, you can contact their support and see what’s the exact issue.

1 Like

Hey,

Not yet. I have been contacting the Jarvee support team. They are suggesting lot of things. Testing.

I’ve had similar issue when using too strict filters. I’ve contact their support and they told me what combination of filters could be too strict and since I’ve unchecked some, worked like a charm.

1 Like

you can share some of your settings/filters here maybe we can help.