I need a dollar (Music + Positive Thinking)

Hello, dear community!

I have a few free minutes between my work stuff and I decided to make this post.
I’ve seen a few posts regarding music that we listen during our job and decided to share my strange tradition.

Every time, when any of my new tests is ready for the launch, when it’s left to press only one button “START”, I say to the World “I need a dollar, please”.
After that I listen to this popular song (most often I even watch the video clip) and only after the song is finished, I press “Start” :slight_smile:

By the way, all my tests, that were started in this way, were successful :slight_smile:
A bit strange method, but it helps me to stay positive and think in a positive way!

Three questions to you all here:

1. Do you have any strange methods to keep thinking in a positive way?
  2. What music helps you earning more money? :slight_smile:
  3. Am I strange? :smile:
1 Like

When I get a new customer I’m listening it :sweat_smile: completely not understand it but I like it

1 Like

Ahahah, cool :slight_smile: Thanks for the share.

It is a good song for sampling :slight_smile: If you are a beatmaker, you can create an album, based on this song :slight_smile:

1 Like

Paul Kalkbrenner shares good vibes :muscle:

check his music

I purposefully avoid the songs that are about depression and breakups. (Which is most of the songs). I have a playlist dedicated to songs that have only positive lyrics so i manifest good vibes all the time :smile:

Nowadays I listen to a lot Chris Record.

Really light and positive vibes. Sounds great. Thank you :slight_smile:

I’m agree that it is very important what music to listen! As it directly affect our mood

1 Like

Exactly, not to mention the lyrics if it gets stuck in your head. If lyrics “I’m broken and lost” is playing in your subconscious over and over, guess what? You manifest it.:smiley:

1 Like

100% Agree with you.
The song that I posted makes me think that “I neeeeeed a dolllaaaar” and makes me believe that I will definetely get it soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, it’s a nice song. I added it to my list. :blush:
The perfect song for me is enjoyable and its lyrics is gives the rich lifestlye feels and speaks in present tense.

Let me show you the all time perfect song that I have found and listen to every morning is “India Arie’s A Beautiful Day”

The lyrics is just a perfection and I can’t ever get bored of it.
1 Like

Thank you, very positive and kind song.
Even sent the link to my mother… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad i made not only your but your mother’s day.
I will publicize a productivity maximizing playlist in the future and build a community around it.

I have the same idea, so we can do that together here, on mpsocial, if you okay with that :slight_smile: