I need a side hustle to make side money

hey guys,
what is the best side hustle to make money while working a FT job?

Depends on how much effort you are willing to put in and if your goal is to have a second income stream or if you want to get out of your job and start your own business.

If you want to have a second income stream I would recommend you to start with affiliate marketing or to write kindle/ebooks about things you love!

If you want to start your own business I would recommend you to look what you really love and try to move this to a business model!
Or start with drop shipping <-- is still a great way to build you online business!
Market it on Instagram, Facebook… everything you need to know how to grow on these platforms especially Instagram is here on mpsocial!!

1 Like

You can make money with literally anything buddy, just gotta put in the work.

1 Like

Definitely. I’m looking for a different courses currently. I’m not sure dropshipping still works though. But that’s just my ignorance speaking. Is instagram marketing agency a thing? or is it a part of SMMA?

i have no problem with putting in the work bro. Just looking for the materials to learn from to jump start

1 Like

If you have no problem putting in work you just need to find something that fuels you a bit.

What’s your beef with DropShipping?

I feel there’s a lot of potential in finding the right niche and then selling to it.

If you don’t want to do physical products you can “Dropship services” - Make a nice website targeting your hometown offering SEO, Instagram Marketing, Web Dev and anything else internet related and collect leads - find a company to outsource the work and act as a middleman.

You could buy a non-branded business domain for something generic “HomeTownDentists” and set it as a lead funnel - offer to sell the leads to your local Dentists for cash.

You can Replace Dentists with literally any other business who needs leads and likes money.

2 Likes

If you have a business already you can lease cars and get uber drivers to work for you, its basically a passive income but you need one solid income stream first.

I have been reselling courses from famous influencers online. It’s a good deal actually maybe u r interested in selling courses too i can give you big discounts for a 4TB drive of courses

I’m sorry, I thought you meant dropshipping “product”. I’ve never thought of dropshipping services. I would really like to learn more about this. do you have any resources where I can better learn it in detail?

Is this legal? Isn’t there restrictions to leasing a car?

Where do you sell them?

I have been reselling courses from famous influencers online. It’s a good deal actually maybe u r interested in selling courses too i can give you big discounts for a 4TB drive of courses

You can definitely get in trouble with that. People get sued for that for loads of money. How do you get the money so that nobody finds your identity? I think this is bad.

I am in search of a good and legit business model too. Even dropshipping has a lot of problems. In EU the seller needs to guarantee the compliance of every product sold. You know that a lot of the things sold by China are non-compliant with EU or US regulations. I see baby toys that are hazardous and nobody seems to care. But if worst comes to worst, as a Company director you can be liable in the face of the law.

I see that most people these days don’t mind or care about this part of a business, all they care about is making money. We have some people on the forum that are running strong legit companies with tested products. Only if they could write more about their journey and give out more advice.

1 Like

My extend of resources was a youtube video I came across months ago - They didn’t provide a clear name for what they were doing but the essentials were:

1. Find a Good SEO/Web-Design/Hosting/E-Comm/Marketing/AIO Company who provides preferably flat and wholesale pricing
  • I had good success just looking up “SEO Wholesale Australia” to find some local companies, you’ll get better rates if you find ones based in Asia as the labour rates are generally cheaper
  1. Build your Brand, Ensure you have your logo done properly, your website is professional and well marketed
  2. Setup a CRM (Perfex, Freelance Cockpit4) to accept clients, Take money, send updates and invoices
  3. order the service from the wholesaler and update your CRM and clients as you go

This isn’t perfect by far but I’ve seen SEO Packages at $200-400 a month in India which local clients will pay $500-1500 (May vary by your country and state but 500AUD is the low end and 1600-2000 is the high end SEO packs here in AU)

Drop me a PM if you have any questions

2 Likes

I brew beer. So yeah, whatever makes you happy.

Dropshipping still works, you just need to be more creative!
Yes a Instagram marketing agency is a thing and it is part of SMMA but I think for a side hustle is a Instagram marketing agency better because you can start with spending less time on it.
(Hint: use Jarvee)

You could make any hobby an income stream.
Produce Content, Give Value, Sell something useful

Always keep the customers interest in mind!

I would definitely learn Facebook Ads as its slowly becoming more relevant and works with any company/product/brand