I need help with TikTok?

You should try spelling something wrong in your post or create a post that creates controversy as TIKTOK doesnt seem to have negative filters yet. Post a car vid that says it goes 0-100 in 3 seconds…and you will have every car enthusiast making a comment about how impossible that is. Just be creative.

1 Like

No. Because that’s how TikTok works – you post what they want to see, comment and follow. It’s not easy folks and is not a bed of roses. Content is making shit they want to see, not reposts that they don’t give a rats ass about.

yes, post viral content and give links. Folks – this is not like anyother platform

1 Like

To ALL – this is what happened to me.
The greatest advice I can say is STOP thinking facebook/instagram/ shit will work in tiktok, unlearn all that crap. Relearn what makes TikTok go. I don’t have magic cure all advice. you need to find it for yourself or clients. its a whole different beast.

2 Likes

Cool. We are posting the best performing videos in the niche from Instagram every day and getting no views on our videos. Do you have any examples of what we should be doing instead?

1 Like

how the hell am i to know? i am not a mind reader that knows your niche. and what you show?
dude, you haven’t told us shit about your client, niche, etc. stop jerking me around.

3 Likes

hahaha damn, but true

1 Like

I meant in any niche. Maybe we can share information about what’s working, as this community was intended for?

1 Like

there is no ‘one glove fits all’ type of response as there is for insta and facebook. TikTok gotta be learned.
for instance, music selection – gotta ride the trending music, watching out for copyright violations with the ‘yellow icon’ popping up later – the lives you or your client does, can’t show logos – etc. Frankly, I can’t do that, don’t have the time. You are still thinking of methods/ways in other platforms. i can give examples but then a slew of reasons must be included and whys and why nots. that’s not my job – it’s yours to find out – each niche must be understood for that niche. Who is your target? start with that - work up then. you want hand holding – i cannot provide that.

1 Like

Can’t repost has to be unique content they know trust me!

80% of clients are not gonna create their own content though :joy:

3 Likes

I agree, we need to help each other when we can.

1 Like

This worked for me. I said one trick was a ‘worlds first’ oooo did that open up a can of worms

1 Like

HAHA…that will do it.

my last video got 0 views and did not show up on any hashtags

Post better content, use hashtags, use popular songs, post at 9PM (I saw that then people are present on the platform), think about your target audience and curate better content. And TEST, TEST, and TEST.

4 Likes

what about manually F/U, giving Likes and views you think that that should help the account growth as well, taking in consideration that the average age is very young?

1 Like

My .02 cents on this is that this works at the beginning, but is not a scalable operation for long-term. Yes you should do that in beginning but bet all your money on quality content too.

2 Likes

I see, thank you @angelescumirceatoma

1 Like

With love m8! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Why are you doing it manually? just wondering

1 Like