I need quality aged Instagram accounts

I just signed up for this forum so don’t have access to marketplace but I need to buy some quality aged IG accounts. I just got some from Valar and the first one isnt working for me so looking for some from a different source.

1 Like

Right now you are better off buying mobile created accounts or making them yourself - the seller you mentioned accounts are not created through low quality proxies which leads to bans.

4 Likes

I used 247accs recently and they delivered pretty well. I’ll see how it does in the future but I would recommend them

3 Likes

He means they ARE created with low quality proxies. Yes Valar’s accounts are like the worst I have ever encountered. And age doesn’t matter at all, what matters is creation process and ip’s, accs should be created with mobile ip’s, preferably manually.
But yeah, just search around the forum for account creation methods. Always better to create them yourself. If you need a lot of accounts and don’t have the time feel free to pm @roy @tobiyox @grown @Bartholomeo , they have a marketplace thread here.

5 Likes

@tobiyox @grown @Bartholomeo Anyone have IG accounts in stock?

1 Like

Yes your right sorry my bad - spelling mistake.

But when buying from other people you have little control over the quality of the accounts, you have to TRUST that they were made correctly but it’s hard to do that when everyone is after a quick buck.

2 Likes

Not the trusted market-place sellers that are in this forum since years :wink:
But I agree, I don’t trust any seller outside mpsocial

1 Like

You can’t be 1000% sure at any seller for any service, but here on MPSocials marketplace it’s a much more personal experience than on some supsicious russian websites selling accounts. You can see the reviews of other people in the threads, PM the seller or his customers to get a honest opinion about the product/service. Because of the nature of the transparency in the forum the quality is much higher here than outside of it. Moreover here are people (leaders, admins) who have an eye on the things happening in the marketplace. Quality is one thing but getting scammed will not happen here. And when someone scams for 1 time he gets banned for 1000 years. No joke ban until 3019 :joy::+1:

3 Likes

@gloink sorry bro I only have a couple of male accounts in stock and I’m fully booked for the next 10-13 days with custom orders. @roy has good accounts though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Kind of the same at the moment :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

If working with clients is it best they make the account now that age is not an issue with IG?

1 Like

So I have 2 things going.

My own personal projects and then I have a few clients that oddly were contacted with the bot and then I met them in person and turned them into clients after telling them about the bot. It looks like its best to have clients make their own new IG. I have not been doing that because I thought age was an issue.

So I am thinking about this scenerio for account creation with my own personal projects. Buy sim cards and make 5 accounts per sim card. Use the same phone number on the account and the same website address in the profile. So the accounts will already be linked with the same website address in the profile so no need to hide anything in the account creation process. I am selling an ebook about CBD. Then jarvee - follow / unfollow.

Any holes in this plan?

1 Like

I also need Mexico based proxies - anyone have them?

1 Like

Man, in every forum on the world you can easily find out that valar accounts are not recommended

2 Likes

Whats the max amount of phone numbers IG is allowing right now to be used on more than 1 account? I am assuming 5 because they let you toggle between 5.

1 Like

Yeah! You can do up to 5. But I saw a couple of people recommend that you do an average of 3 Accounts per number to be safe.

1 Like

Yeah your right my mistakes on the typo - for sure there are good quality account sellers out there.

But the return on investment is really based on how your using them.

2 Likes

If you consider time is money and you have a decent hourly it’s just a waste of money creating accounts on your own. I for example am really slow creating accounts. If I hurry up I can create 8-10 accounts an hour. But I can buy 10 HQ accounts for ~20$. If I do something different in that hour I could earn more than 20$. So for me creating accounts is not really worth it.

1 Like

Yup, fully with @kripke here!! Time vs Money as always. I like to outsource as much as possible while doing the most important tasks myself obviously

1 Like

Which ones did you buy?