I no longer have access to my old phone, how do I verify my account?

how to send email them?
i also have a lot accounts have this problem

were you able to fix the issue?

I have the same problem, much appreciate if you guys can help get it fix

1 Like

If you can’t get back to the phone number required (#verification), you will need at least the e-mail linked to the account.

Otherwise, i’m afraid you’ll get stuck.

even with the OG email account I was unable to recover it, the “my account has been hacked” section always leads me to the help center.

Happened to me once, learn the leson to always sort things like that before moving to new device or any change. But check this from instagram and see can you fix it.

https://help.instagram.com/358911864194456

Once you click forget pasword or email have to get the option where you can check for “Dont have acces to this phone anymore” just do it couple of times.

1 Like

I have the same problem where i had only provided phone number and not e-mail and now I don’t have the access of that number i tried to contact the company but couldn’t get the access and when i login into my account it said we have suspect an unusual login please confirm the code we’ve send to this number I’m still unable to recover my account
I think i lost it
Did you get it?

1 Like

if the account is already logged in in some other place you can try to change phone number.

Hello! Any luck?

Can u tell me the solution you have received??

Same prob did you get it back??

reset your password by using the gmail and then change the phone number to the new one.

can you explain more pls how?

1 Like

samee did you get back now?

means reset it by using your given gmail ID

Did your account is not connected with gmail.

I contacted with security@mail.instagram .com and i am waiting now for answer.

I damaged my old phone and got a new one but when I tried to login to my email I had forgotten my password and my phone number I used to create it has been disabled I don’t know the reason tho
The option they gave me was to login with a phone I’ve used before and that’s my problem I’m really stressed

my case is bought some account from the seller without email account .
then IG asking the fake email to receive the code.
so i will never buy IG account without og email anymore.