I Now Know What I Want

Hello peeps!
First timer here. I’m already loving this place.

About me:

• Very little experience with social media
  • Efficient in other Tech/Design related fields.
  • Interested in Instagram

I’m not very good with words so here’s someone else’s words that describe what I feel like now.

“The number one reason most people don’t get what they want is that they don’t know what they want”

So, now back to the title.
I now know what I want. I want a Luxury niche related Instagram Account with 100k followers and I am willing to learn whatever it takes to get to my goal.

That’s my brief intro.
Thank for making this place possible.

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

I’ll be the first again, to Welcome you to the forum!
(edit before i post screw u wortime i was typing :stuck_out_tongue: )

1st step… Have you downloaded Massplanner?

And to also inform you that you’ve definitely came to the right place to see what you want. But I’ll warn you… It wont be easy.

Definitely read all of Wortime and brandonberner’s topics but dont only read those… You should scan the forum for the regular’s (and non regulars) and people who post often and check their bookmarks and topics, I learn something new EVERY SINGLE DAY doing this.

Also as @mojojojo says implement new strategies fully then move to the next one. this is a good tip of advice.

2 Likes

A lot to learn from that quote.[quote=“lll, post:1, topic:12867”]
“The number one reason most people don’t get what they want is that they don’t know what they want”
[/quote]
I’ll pass one on…

“A goal without a deadline is just a dream”

3 Likes

Thank you! it was actually one of your topics that made me hit the sign up button :joy:

1 Like

Hha oh boy. I can be…uh… level headed at times, as my user card suggests, I am usually grumpy, sleep deprived or a few beers in.

As long as you have good questions, we will have good answers??

3 Likes

Thank you very much!

I have read a couple of the topics on Massplanner and I’m still learning as I go but I have to say I am very interested!

I will take your advice on the suggested reads, you’re very kind!

3 Likes

That’s a first for the forum.

2 Likes

You’ve really hit the nail on the head with that replay.

I can’t really say for sure but just based on the very little material I read then I expect a 55-65 month journey with full commitment - again, I may be off with the time but once I do get a grip on the matter I will be sure to set a reasonable deadline and stick to it.

Thank you for the insight!

welcome to the community @lll I see you’re fitting in perfectly.

1 Like

Thanks a lot @Johnny.
This place just gives me good vibes for some reason :grin:

1 Like

Welcome my man

1 Like

Welcome to the forum !!

1 Like

@Sprechend & @cpafromcroatia
Thank you :+1:

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Welcome bro and good luck. It’s a long journey but rest assured that we are always here to help.

1 Like