I seem to have a really bad FBR with my children

My children all post high quality content. I used the best sources I could find, going so far as to sourcing for users whom interacted with target posts. My rationale was that I’d derive a much higher FBR targeting users who have been recently active in that niche than just followers of those profiles who may be dead/inactive/non-engaged.

I have three accounts that are running on the exact same sources. They also have very similar content on their pages. These are the results for today:
Slave 1: 89 follows / 4 follow backs = 4.4% FBR
Slave 2: 76 follows / 6 follow backs = 7.8% FBR
Slave 3: 76 follows / 2 follow backs = 2.6% FBR

I see you guys saying that anything below 25-30% on the slaves is suboptimal so I wanna figure out what I’m doing wrong here. I feel like my targeting is decent, content is decent. I’ve included about 10 different sources. Is there some sort of filter that you implement that drastically increases FBR?

What does you dm look like?

1 Like

This is actually without the DMs. This is simply the FBR for the children, not the results gained for the mother.

Oh. 7.5-15% would be the range you want to hit for follow back ratio on child accounts. I would say the average is 8 to 10% in a easy enough niche. It will be harder to hit that on a brand new child account and some niches are more difficult. When we say 25-30% it’s the follow to main ratio(Dming the new followers)

1 Like

Ohhh okay, I see. Thanks for clarifying. What do you guys usually say in the DM? I’ve yet to start sending out messages but to me, it just seems weird to ask the target to follow an account that literally posts the exact same content as the one they’ve already followed.

1 Like

I found that bad follow sources can also cause low FBR. Ie if you are following accounts that don’t engage much or are inactive. Ghost followers etc

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I was initially trying to avoid by completely disregarding the followers of target accounts option. I simply got the urls from from those target accounts’ most recent posts and used that to scrape for users. That way, I thought, I’ll drastically limit the amount of dead/inactive users I’ll be wasting my follows on. But idk, judging by my current results, maybe there’s a reason why many of you guys just source for followers of target accounts.

Well, I’m not sure what you mean by same exact content but here’s a general example. Space niche child accounts;

whats up :grin: thanksss for the follow. I think you’ll enjoy the space and science facts from @the_username :new_moon_with_face: If you could follow the page that’d be awesomee! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Ahh okay I see thanks. And what do you guys do to ensure you don’t end sending the same messages to the same people via several child accounts? Is there a setting you can tick to avoid that?

There is. Personally I don’t use Jarvee anymore but I remember the setting is in ‘global settings’ > Instagram. It’s at the top “something between all accounts”

1 Like

Settings tab

1 Like

You need to make your own spintax. This is a very indepth concept and no one will tell you exactly what they use so you have to make your own.

I suggest using the search too on mpsocial and look for spintax. There’s lots of guides that will get you started. That’s how I learnt. Mine has a spintax of over 11 trillion. Which means 11 trillion different versions of a message.

1 Like

Try using the like after follow feature on your child account’s follow tool. A combination of follow + like may give you a higher FBR.

2 Likes

Can I see an example of DMs you tend to use that draw a 30% followthru from someone being DMed by a child?

2 Likes