If you HAD to Choose

If you had to choose, which would you pick?

1. 10,000 unique Website visitors per month

2. 10,000 Facebook fans

3. 10,000 Email addresses

1 Like

10,000 unique website visitors :slight_smile:

1 Like

Every single time

5 Likes

Others don’t even compete really :eyes:

1 Like

1 for sure. As for the emails I got them

I think people might be confused about nr3. is it :

• 10.000 email meaning username - password that you can use to create accounts?
  • 10.000 emails - targeted emails of prospective clients that you can use to “email market” and make money?

Anyway, I’d still think I’d choose nr 1.

1 Like

Sorry Johnny,

I mean 10.000 emails - targeted emails of prospective clients that you can use to “email market”

Considering my end goal is to get people to my store, 1. I’d say 3 but email cap is pretty easy if you get a have good incentive. :stuck_out_tongue:

I would take 1/3 of each :slight_smile: in the same niche of course.

1 Like

If anyone answers anything other than option 3, they should be kicked off the forum, for their own good :slight_smile:

1. Unless you are paying for the traffic, there is NO guarantee that next month it won’t go to 0. SEO changes daily, social media accounts get banned or start having a pay-to-play method, etc.

2. 10k fans of FB means little to nothing these days. It is all about what you can do with them. If you get in a viral niche, you can promote 2 posts with $5 each and get that many followers. OR you can just go to one of the many sites that sell them and buy 10k for relatively little money.

3. If you have a targeted list of 10K email subscribers you can market to them over and over and over again. It takes only 1000 loyal fans to create a solid business and income.

2 Likes