If you have an idea, I can build it for you

Hey guys, my problem is simple, I want to build something, but I don’t know what, I’m a computer science engineer, so I have the skills to build any/most of the ideas that require coding skills.

So if you already have a successful SaaS business running or you had some previous success in the SaaS business “and” have an idea already validated, I can build it for you for no money, the only condition is you teach me what you know about the SaaS industry and how did you find success.

2 Likes

whats that mean? :blush:

Haven’t you had a topic for that a couple of days ago?

5 Likes

This is his third, the previous two were nuked as spam.

5 Likes

Hello, yes, they deleted it because someone signaled the topic as a spam, I was asking for ideas to build products for “free” for the person posting or sending the idea. So I’m doing this one with a better choose of words and with more explanation.

1 Like

Do you think they were spam? Because if you do, you really don’t know what spam means.

Software as a service, but you if you already solved a problem that exists in the marketing industry, it’s ok too.

What software have you created previously?

1 Like

you need to search for a problem and think if you can solve it. How skilled you are? and what kind of development skills you have?

@GoldMan79 this post might interest you

How to get instagram accounts from specific country?

I haven’t hear of a scraping tool like this before but is not extramly complicated to build and if @ragnar81 is asking for it, then there got to be a need for it right?

1 Like

@Toh Thank you, just responded to this person. Let’s see if my response help him.

Are you interested in Instagram SaaS?
Both will be benefited
Pm me

1 Like

Take a look at indiehackers for inspiration. Also this got quite a few votes a few days ago in ProductHunt: idea-crunch. You might want to check it out.