If you want to laugh, read this 🤣

So, I was sent this stupid link and I literally haven’t laughed this hard in so long that I just had to share. You ready? Lol here it goes:

4 Likes

This is amazing.

1 Like

Lmao right? I was literally dead when I read this. This guy is literally a legend.

1 Like

I can literally relate to it too :joy:

1 Like

@Mastema Hahahaha :joy::joy:

Eat more fiber :joy:

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy::flushed: This guy knows to explain himself. I felt like I was witnessing the whole situation when reading this. I think women have an easier time giving birth :joy:

3 Likes

Right?! Lmao

Yo he is so graphic! Reading this is like you’re watching a movie :movie_camera: about his struggles taking a shit lmao

LOOL indeed :joy:
He could make loads of $$$ writing comic books

1 Like

Thought this whole post was funny, but the situation is sad and pathetic as it’s likely bullshit, being ghosted/catfished/lied to on Tinder is shit. Link to discussion

820 votes and 141 comments so far on Reddit

1 Like

I used to work an office job, and my group of office friends and I would time our toilet sessions at the same time . We would message each other in our joint telegram group and take up 4/5 cubicles and wait for someone to come in, we would then all release at the same time whilst grunting/making weird sounds to startle/confuse the person as much as possible. One of our friends had a effed up gut, so he was always the shotgun dude.

The more I think about it, the weirder and wielder it sounds - But at the time it was the highlight of the working day and I would laugh about it even after work. We did this for 2 years and it was a building full of high-up executives.

1 Like

hahaha once I took shit and it looked liked Nike sign

1 Like

Hahahahah. Noo waay. :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Hahahaha wow wtf. The internet is truly amazing

1 Like