IG account was suspended ¿What Can I do to recover it?

Hi guys,
Today 2 mains account were suspended
I have 2 scrapper for each main account.
1 EB scrapper with 2 - 5 follow per operation
1 API scrapper with 2-5 follow per operation
The main account with 2-5 follow per operation

Since January 11, the accounts were functioning normally.
Yesterday I added 2 more scrapers to each account with the same configuration (1 EB + 1 API)
Scrapers are in cheap proxies, each one has its own proxy.
and I have 10 accounts on 1 4G proxy (not so cheap). I have had to put the rest of my accounts in night mode.
Could you help me what steps to follow with suspended accounts? and
What mistake have I made with the configuration, or what should I change before activating the rest of my sleeping accounts?

Thank you for help me

1 Like

You shouldn’t have more than 2-3 main accounts on the same proxy. 1 proxy for one account is ideal ofc. Are you using all these main accounts on one proxy?

Can you spot anything different related to your behaviour before you were asked for verification here?

You should go to Advanced Settings of your scraper, then change the embedded browser user agent to:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/70.0.3538.102 Safari/537.36 Edge/18.19041
Restart Jarvee, then you will be able to solve the captcha manually on the embedded browser.

I don’t understand what you mean by 1 EB scraper, are you using the classic method and you have “Scrape with eb where possible” option checked on your scraper account?
Do you have enable delay and api limits checked in advanced settings?

1 Like

I think you should contact Jarvee support about that captcha not showing issue they have some links that you need to test with to see if your provider supports those captchas.

I agree with Luca, it’s best to contact Jarvee’s support and they will help you out the fastest.

If the account gets disabled I believe there is a Service on the Marketplace:

Don’t know if I can post that here but I think that helps you.

Edit by @schoko

Selling outside of the #public-marketplace is not permitted.

The market place is now public. You are good. @Derdam

1 Like

Having captcha + PV doesn’t mean that the account is banned (even that it’s happens often).

Yeah but it’s like 90% of the time for me.
And if he tried it might be helpful to know where to go next :sweat_smile:

Thanks, I think I’ll get here with Jarvee
3/10 accounts were suspended (1 deleted and the other 2 on appeal)
10 accounts were on 1 4G proxy working in groups of 5 for 9 hours
1 Group 5 am - 14 pm
2 group 14 pm - 23 pm
Each account had 1 EB scrapper + 1 API Scrapper.
In total I had 20 scrapper accounts in 2 proxies working 18 hours

Then I bought 20 more scrapper accounts and hired 20 cheap residential proxies, one for each.
After 2 days appeared 3 main accounts suspended and today 1 account deleted. Scrapper accounts are healthy.
The remaining 7 are off.
My accounts are from Latin America and in Spanish, but my proxies are 1 Poland + 1 USA.
I’m seeing what the error could be.

Thank you very much for this valuable information.
I will contact them immediately

I just began testing this service but it is been 2 days with only 1 appeal, nothing worked.

Don’t waste your money。 This don’t work anymore!