IG Blocks - action blocks

Also, while im blocked these 7 days, i think it would be beneficial to run some human actions daily? Like scroll through your feed, see other accounts photos, stories, zoom in photos etc… Or you personally don’t do these actions daily for your manual clients?

Just a very few is enough. To be honest i only do 3 or 4 each day.

As a human, even without the will to do randomized “human like” actions, you actually do them.

1 Like

Okay. I will try different strategy for other clients of mine. But first i need to buy a real phone to start at least +1 client more…

What do you think, any cheapest smartphone would be good for this or buying the cheapest one can be not that good?

2 Go RAM i’d say. 1 Go might be slow. Never tried with a shit 1 Go phone, tho

wan i said to don’t do accounts i mean to not continue doing F/U actions
story is the only thing he can do now

@Ins
after you get the confirmation message its very easy to get the hard block
but after you get the hard block i believe everything be ok and you can do a manual actions no problem
but don’t do alots about 40 for hour
and max 200 for a day

You mean that after 7 days of hard block everything will be okay?

And also guys, as I understood, if i get a soft block message without a message explainning when the block will end , i should instantly stop doing any actions on the account so it doesn’t get 7 days hard block?

yes my friend

i try it and it no always works in same cases it work and in some it doesn’t
but after you gets your head block and the 7 days passed everything start to work better again

Denis, maybe this is a dumb question, but if i got 7 days block, can i try to perform any follows/unfollows during these 7 days? Or each time i try it - 7 days time counting will start again and again?

@Ins If you got a 7 days, block, do not do any Follows or Unfollows during this 7 days period of time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! So I should tell my client as well that during these 7 days she should not be doing any follow/unfollow?

Likes, comments, dm’s, stories, postings and etc she can do?

Btw. I tried to report this issue, so there is a tempation for me to try if the block has not gone. Or you think that instagram usually doesn’t remove this and trying to check it each day or so will result in even longer than 7 days block?

Yes, you should,

They can still send DMs, comments and likes / stories :slight_smile: [except if likes/comments blocked aswell]

1 Like