IG Bulk Account Creator Bots are not working. how To create Bulk Instagram Accounts tbese days.?

Most of the account creator bots are not working these days.? IG has detected and blocked most bots. So how to create IG bulk accounts.?

1 Like

mmmm why dont u create your own?

3 Likes

I do it all manually with my phone and mobile browser. It works great!

2 Likes

Create accounts with a 4g connection and the mobile app. Those are the strongest accounts you can make, with a high trust score.

Buy a few cheap used androids off ebay/letgo/offerup for $20, root them and make multiple accounts on them daily. Only thing you’ll need is emails to verify them, and you’re good. Verifying it within the app as opposed to the browser maintains a high trust score.

Bulk accounts are created thru the browser, and IG is aware of that and is why they maintain a lower trust score. I used to buy aged accounts, but since they dont hold weight like they used to, I now create them as stated above and am able to run them with normal settings from day 1.

11 Likes

Verify via number or fake email?

2 Likes

The best bulk account creators nowadays are VAs

1 Like

Yes! But try to find a good one, i am looking for one!!! Yes, PM’s are welcome! :slight_smile:
Danny

1 Like

I would stay clear from any available bots or even something like jarvees account creator. These leave footprints and are easily flagged by Instagram.

If you want to go the bot way, the only way is to code it yourself/get someone else to code it for you after you find a viable method to create bulk accounts through something like a rooted phone or browser like others suggested.

After that, you can easily outsource the process to vas and create multiple accounts every day.

1 Like

The bold part is hard:) VA’s thinking its boring, stops after some days, going missing in action, etc,etc,etc.

4 Likes

how to make sure you don’t leave traces on the app?

@Broked - Uninstall the app, change Google accounts in the playstore, change device ID, then reinstall the app.

@Welsh_Magic - use real t1 emails and verify them thru the app. Doesn’t make sense using fake emails, because you might have have to verify it in the future and you’ll be sol.

3 Likes

Is it the same for IOS, or is it more complicated than that?

I have no experience with ios, it may be harder since it’s more closed, like you can’t change device id, but not sure that the app can read it.

how are you supposed to do that when you manage hundreds account? creating them one by one by hand, it’s spending your life on this

1 Like

its a bot program for android called tasker, i bet you can set up a fully automated instagram account creator with it on your phone. Change device id and turn of airplane mode etc

1 Like

I also thought about this. But I am not sure if you can create all tasks you need. From what I’ve read most people using tasker on instagram are doing the actions with the browser app. I guess it’s not that easy doing the tasks with the smartphone app (just an assumption). There are also other android automation apps as automateit or macrodroid. Maybe an experienced MPuser has already tried one of those and could share her/his experiences?

1 Like

The most important part is to use 4g proxies, and in my experience they are the best.
You can use your phone for proxy, and switch airplane mode on and off to get each time new proxy.
For email provider i suggest yahoo, they are stealth and dont cause problems with eva/pvas like gmail.

1 Like

Does this work with IOS too?

But one VA can’t create many if he doesnt know the spoofing tricks right ? So do you mean manual spoofing tight ? or do you mean to create only 5 accounts per device and then search another VA and so on ?