IG Cloakers or Prelanders?

Hi all,

Thinking of getting into affiliate marketing and would like to use the same link for several accounts. Would you recommend cloakers or prelanders? Has anyone had experience with these?

Thanks!

putting 1 link in several accounts i think it will get you mass banned.

Personally i would choose Prelanders

2 Likes

I’ve used the same link on multiple accts for CPA (dm’ing) but never in the bio. Used valars prelanders for that worked fine.

1 Like

use always bit.ly :slight_smile:

Did they work well?

On top of the prelanders, or just bit.ly?

1 Like

worked fine for me mate, i did prelander + bit.ly worked fine.

2 Likes

Or if you have a google account with a shortener you should use It. It’s the best shortener out there.

The bad part about It is that Google discontinue this service… But you had signed up before this, you Will be able to keep using It.

1 Like

I think I signed up before it got discontinued. Thanks for the tip!

1 Like

how to check ? i tried the normal link but its down.

So to summarize you’d send someone through goo.gl or bit.ly link to a prelander and then they’d click a link to go to the actual website?

Would this work with adult offers as well? Or is IG more stict with that material? (reason I’m asking is because I’ve got a 100K babes niche page and I’m trying to figure out a way to monetize it)

Yes this is what we call a prelander you send traffic to a landing page with a call to action that with ask visitors to click to get access to where you want to send them.

Would work with anything as long as you are not reported by manu users.

2 Likes