** IG couldn't not refresh feed **

I was trying to scroll through IG feeds, but it seems that it isn’t loading. Is there anyone having Instagram couldn’t refresh feed issue? Thanks!

Have a couple of accounts with the same issue. It has been 3 days like that…

What are you using to scroll through instagram?

I had this problem once, but it was caused by too often refreshing of page.

You gotta put a gun to that MFs head, easy fix.

On a serious note: is this with wifi of 4g? Or both?

Scrolling manually via API

Not the case… It has been 4 days with this problem in “Canadian” accounts (Canada IP)

Both WiFi and 4g…

It seems like something happening on IG Canada… I mean, just like IG stated hiding likes in Canada, maybe they are testing other features there as well…

There are many Canadian accounts having this issue at the moment… Can’t get it!

check the downdetector buddy

might be the cause in certain areas, what you are refering to is what happend during those, now unfortunately common, blackouts

Similar problem accoured in Europe, so its not Jarvee or proxies. Just wait 24-48 hours and it will be fine.

1 Like

Couldn’t see any relevant data from downdetector…

Since the issue also appears in accounts manually managed, It’s not Jrv for sure.

In Canada: some accounts are not able to refresh all feeds; other accounts can’t refresh “tagged feed” at API only; and, DM is not working in others accounts as well.

I mean, there is a variation of errors happening in Canada specifically, for example.

It seems like IG is testing/changing features by region/area. Just like they made with “hiding likes.” But they are messing up.

I have one account with that problem today and dont use automatization.
I suppose is IG issue.

1 Like

Hi guys, the feeds are working well again…

In Canada: some accounts were not able to refresh “all feeds”. Other accounts couldn’t refresh “tagged feed” at API only. And, DM was not working in some accounts as well.

It was like a 7 days error or block… strange…

1 Like

the problem accoured in Asia,just wait over 24hr,and it will be fine

1 Like