IG email scraper from IG Android/iOS app

Hi everybody,

I just finished up building this tool that can scrap emails and contact details from the IG email button in the instagram app for both iOS and Android.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17Sa49pQyaHDmazZLrPbQZF2eOb3J3-qN/view?usp=sharing

If you are interested please message me.

1 Like

Hmm, looks like you put a lot of effort automating the emulator, but unfortunately, everyone is using scrapers that run on API calls, that can run much faster.
Maybe you should look towards account automation instead :+1:

There is no IG API that would get email that is shown on the APP.

1 Like

man, I also have this email address button available on the app, so when I click on it, it redirects me to the email app wherein I get the email add of that user…

and I think that’s a business account since you can also get the email address via the browser by clicking on view page source and looking for business_email… can you try it on a regular IG account?

Is that a free tool? It looks like a safe way to scrape. Do you just need to add a list of usernames you want to scrape contact details from?

I think he’s referring to Jarvee scrape tools

yes, only IG business accounts have contact details (email/phone), regular IG accounts show “null” values for contact details if you look for them by viewing page source

yes, that’s why I am asking him to try on regular accounts instead