IG GROWTH - Looking to BUY (M/S OR Fan Base)

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all having a wonderful start to 2021! :sunglasses:

I am looking for someone who can provide Mother Slave/Fan Base method for my clients, we are a pretty big agency so looking to give someone a good amount of work if we get on and you can deliver results! :chart_with_upwards_trend:

If you can, please drop me a private message so we can discuss further details,

Looking forward to hearing from some of you!

1 Like

WTB Thread approved.

Please read the rules below:

Providing services or products to WTB OPs:

• In order to reply to the WTB thread and offer your service, you must have an active sales thread in #public-marketplace that is related to whatever WTB thread OP is looking for.
    Example:
    Thread title - [WTB] 4G Proxies for Instagram accounts
    In this case, you can reply to the thread and offer your services only if you are already a seller here with an active sales thread in #public-marketplace and you sell 4G Proxies. Posting a link to your thread is allowed so OP can check out your service/product and reviews. You are also allowed to message the OP too.
  • You are not allowed to reply in the thread if you have an active sales but you donโ€™t sell 4G proxies.
  • All LVL1 (and higher) forum members are allowed to offer a service or product that OP is looking for, even if they donโ€™t have an active sales thread, but only through Private Message (PM) , without replying to the thread. Not even replies like โ€œIโ€™ve sent you PMโ€ are allowed. Please note that you can only offer what OP is looking for, offering anything else will be considered as spam and you will be banned.

Hi All, I hope you are well! We are still looking for another Mother Slave/Fan Base provider? If you can provide services for an agency send us a message to discuss further.

Hope to hear from you,

Thanks,
Phil :rocket::grinning:

Does anybody have any recommendation of agencies or individuals on here providing this M/S service? Would really appreciate being pointed in the right direction :nerd_face::pray:

Hi Phil

I have mother/child/slave or fan page services starting at $275/mo.

Let me know if youโ€™d like more info.

Regards