IG notification // Jarvee action blocks // proxy problem?

Thanks!
What do you an eventual conservative maximum following setting would be?

depends, people do between 400 & 800, you’ll have to test for yourself! I personally don’t do over 500!

3 Likes

Yes, sounds good.
I will start days 1-3 under 50 and then increase 25-50 each day and probably max out around 400.
Thank you for your input

1 Like

Sounds good! You’re welcome

1 Like

Thanks for the advice! I say below 500 as well

1 Like

I use residential proxies from buyproxies and also facing the same problems. Some niches like fashion doesn’t have blocks but niche like weed is all blocked. Everything done the same.

Buy proxies are datacenter. Datacenter require a lot more testing and trial and error than mobile or residential.

There’s also a block that’s occurring since the update on the 8th.

Another factor is content. Weed related is going to have a higher chance of being blocked/reported than personal pages.

What are your settings?

3 Likes

I am thinking switching them but I am afraid of bans.
I have 50 proxies from them and using 3 accounts per proxy.
Follows around 250, unfollows 100, stories viewer on 50, liking comments around 20 and Like posts option disabled.

Night mode enabled and posting 2 posts per day but now I am testing if blocks go down with 1 post per day.

The game is really hard nowdays, I was creting accounts manually using emulator (degoogled), id changer and creating on mobile proxies with rotating ip but didn’t use emails, I used mobitel numbers from my country (Croatia) .

Out of 250 accounts created, I have 188 left.
Maybe it’s proxies, maybe they spotted patterns in bio and I didn’t post images when profiling. They were warming up by viewing stories and following 20/day for a week.

What mobile proxies did you use?

Switching proxies won’t lead to a ban. There’s multiple options in JARVEE that allow you to move proxies easily.

Try going down to just basic actions. No comment likes, no story views.

Post your follow settings, no filters. Just the actions.

1 Like

I used smart proxy. Here are the settings :slight_smile:

I’ve never tested those proxies, but most of what they say sounds more like marketing.

Rest the accounts for 24 hours and do more follows per operation, less time between follows.

And they are expensive. Holy cow. You can get cheaper better proxies here.

3 Likes

I used them just for account creation (managed to get my country’s ip so it matches sim provider country) with discount from BHW and paid around 60$/month and buy proxies are used to run accounts 50pcs for 80$/month.

Can you recommend some better proxies/providers?

Search “proxy providers” sort by latest and you’ll find that lots of providers are mentioned.