IG Page (Sell or Continue Grow) Need opinions

I own this Instagram page that has 16.2K, well branded page. You would think it’s a small brand, in the gaming niche. I started this page on Dec 28 and have been growing it since then. During the time when I just started I never knew all I know about growing an IG page now (my first page I was trying to grow) 1 month later I learnt way more and the page started to grow faster. All the content is self made on the page with a theme/template I designed in photoshop, so the aesthetic of the page looks really great (in my eyes). I no longer use automation on the page, the page is actually following 0 people, but almost all the post goes viral and I get around 100-200 followers per day. Engagement rate is 17 according to Jarvee (2k-5k) likes per post. Most likes on a post 15.5k. I got offered $600 for the page right now. I am really contemplating if I should sell it right now or I could grow it to 100K and get offered more or sell for a higher price. I know the page will eventually get to 100K, once I keep posting. I try to post like 3 times per week since the content is made in photoshop and I have started to grow a lot more branded pages now which also require time. So I am in a spot where I am trying to figure out what is the best decision to make. Should I sell now for $600 at 16.2k or grow to 100K and sell for a higher price.

you can eventually make 600$ without selling your page if you can reach 100k followers.

What if it is a specific game niche page. Is that still possible?

are you selling It right? are you doing s4s?

Nope, never done S4S

why not are you selling s4s?!

Why should I do s4s, I am not going to mess up the aesthetic of my page to share other people account.

1 Like

$600 is a really good price. You can use that money to buy an account easily 40k+ followers with better engagement with the price. Just make sure you’re safely doing the transaction and don’t get scammed

1 Like

I think it’s a good price yes, but just buying any account with 40k+ followers still might not be able to match the page I am talking about. It isn’t just some repost page with random content. I’ll be doing transaction with a middleman.

1 Like

but you can buy a page that can help grow a new page that has your unique content at a much faster pace, plus you’ll have another “asset” to work with for promotions and further growth

1 Like

@TradeKozy
stop spamming this forum with nonsense
that way you’ll never reach lvl. 2 :wink:
it actually gives you a bad reputation

9 Likes

@Adnan will like this

2 Likes

What’s your current business model like? Do you have your own agency or are you independent business selling your own products/services on IG yourself?

The reason I ask is because I think either way leads to a different answer. From my perspective as an agency, I’d keep it and continue to grow it, because I would consider the account an asset that could generate income for you recurringly.

If you’re doing other things, it may make sense to sell it so you can free up your time so you can focus on what makes you money steadily right now.

Does that make sense?

1 Like

keep it, start 2 more the same and build a network.
else.
sell and start a new one the same stuff ya using.

2 Likes

Sell the fuck out of it. With 600 you can grow it back in a couple of months :rofl:

1 Like

That’s kinda what I have decided to do. Already working on the branding

I started a IG network growing accounts. This is my biggest offer I have got for an account thus far. I also do sell products through other IG niche accounts. I am really just growing accounts, this would just be another account. But I guess I can just start another account in this niche.

1 Like

I hope you’re not trying to sell it here…

2 Likes

No, I just wanted some opinions. I am actually going to continue to grow it, I got a lot of offer on IG

$600 for a 16k account is a very good price. If on one hand you could take the money and buy another bigger and better (in terms of ER) account, on the other you should consider this:
Can you monetize the page in the short-medium term? If the answer is yes, then don’t sell it, you could make much more than those $600, even just thorugh shout-outs in a month or so.

1 Like