IG research challenge..do you have what it takes?

? is it just a website that you make and work behind the scenes with jv or a real private bot ?

All are tools developed by us, for internal use. I developed most of them and the rest my team, unfortunately we cannot run them in our accounts (personal or my own business). But anyway I obtain a lot of the knowledge, cannot complain :wink:

The case/customer described here was from the company I work for.

lol you developped it and can not use it ? why it can be better than jv if you done everything good private bots are less problems thn public ones (i think)

When you work for a dev company you can create the most amazing piece of software but still it will be owned by them :wink: I’m used to it, at home I can develop what I want :wink: and lately we have 1 day per week (Friday) that we can use all the company resources for personal projects, working alone or with other colleagues.

IG doesn’t differentiate a tool like JV or other built by you. The key here is that developing your own automation tool you have control over it. And many things still apply, IPs, Devices, Agents, etc.

I encourage you try to build your own at least for a simple task, like to scrape, it is the best way to learn how IG works.

this is the problem they have control over us because we are on their platform