IGblade not updating

Some of my igpro accounts are working when I click through into it but it doesn’t when I have a daily/weekly/monthly view. Is that cuz the servers need to refresh?

Some are showing as normal.

If the account was tracked for less than 30 days than it wont show data for the 30 day period. You’ll have to wait for data to accumulate over time.

The refresh rate is now back to ~3hrs

1 Like

can personal accounts be added again? having trouble with non pro accounts

Yes, personal accounts can be added as normal

1 Like

I developed a tool that pulls in JSON data using cURL with PHP and it randomly is not able to pull the data in and I have been trying to fix it for the last 2 hours…

Another website I manage pulls in data from Instagram via a plugin that displays the last 12 posted images and this also stopped working, the developers posted a solution which worked for people and then stopped working a few hours later.

I literally was on chat with support to change my host IP because I thought Instagram flagged my host, but it looks like everyone just got fked…

If you have a solution (at least for the PHP code) please inbox me!

The issue is IP related, Instagram started to require login when accessing profiles from untrusted (datacenter/abused) IP addresses.
This is what prevented IGBlade to update the stats, but we finally managed to solve it.

1 Like

Do you think that upgrading to a dedicated hosting environment will fix this?

It won’t help, maybe for a while.
See e.g. discussion here:

https://mpsocial.com/t/new-analytical-change-on-insta/80753

1 Like

If you have the funds to pay for a ton of quality proxies then it will work without issues.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Changes I made yesterday no longer works. Now my old code works. Wtf?

2 Likes

again not updating. shiiiiiiiet

1 Like

Working as normal, the temporary lag on saturday was fixed in no time

2 Likes

Hello, IGBlade doesnt seem to be loading, anyone else having the issue?

Yes, same here and more have the same issue

1 Like

Yes, just tried in a few different devices and connections, loading for ever…

1 Like

Same ! i get infinite loop

1 Like

Same here. igblade.com doesn’t work as well as client links in igblade.pro… The dashboard does work though for me on igblade.pro

1 Like

Hello @SheriffWoody Im not sure if I am the only one having this issue but when I open up igblade homepage everything loads fine however when I click onto a profile to view stats and then go back to the homepage by clicking the house icon or even pressing the “x” on the account i am viewing so it then takes me back to the homepage, for some reason all my accounts dont load and the homepage doesnt work so I have to refresh the whole page.

Hi thanks for the heads up, fixed!

1 Like