I'm back, but help me with Manual Method! Thx

Good day to you all,

After having fought with automation for a number of years. I want to pick it up again. Times of 1500 follows in a day are no longer there. I did notice that. I’ve been absent for 2 years now

I still don’t know what S/M means now that I have read a few months. Can somebody tell haha.
I’m planning to set it up again, maybe automation but manual seems very interesting. I’d like to do it manually. But especially in this preparation I would like to be advised! Any help is welcome.

I bought a new PC last week that can serve as a server. But now I see that it also needs phones. Isn’t it possible to use only 4G proxies with LinkenSphere browser, with your clients on it? So what are the phones for?

Can someone tell me where I can get my information from? If it turns out that automation gives a lot of blocks then I want to be able to fall back on manual but I don’t understand the connection to the phones? And how do you put this into practice?

Thanks 4 reading, just let me know if you want to help me. My PM is open.

Sascha Baysen

By the way, I’ve been looking for my answers but haven’t been able to find anything here. And M/S I still don’t understand haha

Phones are both (or either) for phone verification and for using the SIM card’s Internet connection as a 4G proxy.

M/S is mother/slave method, also known as Master/Slave method and Mother/Child method.You will use your slave/child accounts to drive traffic to your main/mother account. I would suggest you use an automation tool if you have many child accounts. Check out this thread for more information about M/S:

it has many helpful links.

2 Likes

Search the forum. Read the post above, solid enough information to get started.

Improve how you search for what you are looking for. The information is here.
Good skill to learn that will benefit you in ways untold publicly.
Welcome back, well wishes!

Welcome back. You can find a lot of really useful posts just by reading some popular threads here. I would recommend only getting 4G proxies, also you can automate account but you have to randomize everything very well, also, don’t use more than 5 accounts at once. Use only scrapers and so on.

Phones are both (or either) for phone verification and for using the SIM card’s Internet connection as a 4G proxy.

So with the manual method, it is common to purchase phones? So no proxies with a raspberry pi?

Welcome back. You can find a lot of really useful posts just by reading some popular threads here. I would recommend only getting 4G proxies, also you can automate account but you have to randomize everything very well, also, don’t use more than 5 accounts at once. Use only scrapers and so on.

Thank you.

Yeah, scrapers were familiar to me. In the time I was active, that was in development.

I still think I want to go for the manual method. But I have no idea how efficient I can work with 100 clients. With or without a phone… With or without 4G proxies but only the SIM card for the phone? idk

Guys,

It’s still unclear to me. How do I work manually? With or without MP? With or without phones?

And if I install 4G proxies, do I have to insert another SIM card into the phone? And if the phone is useful for verification… …how do I work manually? Is that via LinkenSphere > EB? I’m stuck, thank you for your advice.

manually you do actions yourself on phone with hands if you wanna scale it you can hire few people and pay them to do manual actions for you , i also have manual growth agency so i would be happy to help you with any questions you have about manual growth, but like others said there are many great articles already written on these topics you can use search bar to find them

Thank you for your reaction, don’t get me wrong… I’m really looking everything up. I’m even making screens of the web page I think I’m going to need later. I don’t see much information about the content process. Few images, a lot of confused texts in the methods.

Sorry, but I’m, like, very busy reading right now. And I have read many methods and articles about manual work. But don’t see much about the process.

1. Instead of raspberry pi you have the sim card in the phone? Correct me when im wrong.

2. I see 3 methods to get the targeted group
    together.Excell/Top Lists/Follow from other accounts. Which one do you recommend?

3. I don’t need a PC to work manually?

4. Is it smart to scrape via MP? If so, how do you deal with the proxies if they are not needed?

I do want to hire someone to do actions for me, but I want to do it myself first. I want a technique where I can manage 100 clients a day. But don’t see how to do that.

Do I need to install 4G raspberry PI proxies? Or just use the phone? For a good manual method?

I don’t think so. You purchase what is the most convenient thing for you.

In general, if the raspberry pi is in your home, using your home connection and you use it for running a couple of accounts, then no, you don’t need proxies. There’s no point in buying them.

How would you work manually if you say you don’t need a phone?

Okey. I want to run hundreds clients in future. How would you work manually if you say you don’t need a phone?

I’m confused. Somebody says that in manual use. You don’t have to use a phone.

Others say. But a phone with a 4G data bundle… but without proxies? But now my question is… If I want to work as efficiently and quickly as possible… Do I need a Raspberry PI?

I don’t get it.

I want hundreds of clients, work manually, and above all, don’t waste time! But also that safety comes first, without violent blockages.

If I think for myself… I don’t need a SIM card for my phones… Just my WIFI connection. In the phone itself I can add proxy as a connection… I can use that same connection again for MP for scraping?

And then when I’ve scraped everything through MP… Doesn’t Instagram then see that I change App when I open the Excel on the relevant phone of the client as suspicious?

Soo weird and btw its also possible to run 100 clients manual?