I'm looking for a Tool instagram Insight

Hi, I was wondering if there are any tools you can download on your PC similar to iconosquare.
With the activity I am doing, I have several profiles (around 20/30) to keep under control and I have to check their statistics, and each time I have to log in one by one the accounts on the instagram application of my phone, and having to Checking such a large amount of accounts every time takes me a long time.
Since I found iconosquare quite complete, I was wondering if there was something similar maybe cheap, or even to be able to download on PC.
Could you kindly help me?
I apologize for my bad English

2 Likes

Influtool.

Do you have acces to these accounts?

3 Likes

yes! I have access to these accounts. :grinning: @ciras

Never heard about that one, is it any good?

1 Like

What’s stats are you looking for exactly? I use the Ninjalitics website for all my clients to measure follows, engagement, avg likes, comments etc etc.

Just create a free account and create a list with all your clients in and you can get stats for them super quick and easy.

3 Likes

ive never heard of an application where you can manage that many accts to be able to actually read specific account analytics

1 Like

How in-depth are the analytics you’re looking for?

Socialblade is also decent

1 Like

I use https://igblade.com/

Depends on which stats you need - shows no reach ofc.

3 Likes

Thank you all, I saw ninjalitics, I didn’t realize that they also had something that made you see the statistics in a specific way like iconosquare does. (I was already using ninjalitics but not this way).
I need to see only the statistics as we can see them on our instagram profile.

1 Like

You might want to consider Hootsuite if you have the budget for it!