Impossible IG growth

I think they ban you now if you are reposting that kind of pics, but when you are the photographer, magazine, media, or the model, you don’t have that problem.

Anyway IG is so big that you can find still growing accounts even with adult content.

which one you are using? do you have a link to share? thanks

my own stuff, have some problems from time to time but thats fine

you think he is using this super machine? :joy:

2 Likes

Engagement rates differ depending on the niche. If it’s babe account then yes it might be a bit low, but fashion, lifestyle etc get between 0.5-1% ER.

Plausible, especially if it’s an explicit account. You don’t know how many horny people there are on instagram lol, especially from poor countries.

It’s normal engagement for the size of the account.
It’s also stable even while growing, which doesn’t happen with fake followers.

That seems like normal organic growth for anyone who knows what they’re doing, specially if they’re working directly with models that have good numbers themselves.

Don’t think he got to 850k without understanding how IG flows.

This is 100% doable organically, at the prime of my accounts (200k+) I was getting roughly 10-15k new followers a week.

I did absolutely no hashtags or organic growth methods besides engaging in captions, just plain posting hitting the explore every-time.

I am going very slow with babe accounts, I start manual 3, 5 , 7 follows, when I see they can do 15 with no problem I connect the machine… we will see how long they last.