Increase Bio Link Click

Hi

There is normal follow back ratio of about 17% for our accounts.
And we have issued the coupon of 30% discount for our site’s products.
Also for the message we send to our followers, there is coupon included.
For every photo, we specify the coupon at the description.

We got around 100 followers every day and totally near 3,000 followers, but we just got around 5 clicks from our bio link.

Can anybody tell some tricks to increase the clicks?

CTA in bio and each caption.

If you just add coupon code and don’t tell them loud and clear to click on link in bio - they won’t.

10 Likes

yeah, we also ask them to click the bio link to buy the site’s products with the coupon.

Also largely depends on the product you are offering. Some products have been spammed to death by people who are early in the game. I did the same even with shoutouts and i got burned some.

Product, pricing, target audience, niche saturation, need to take all of it into account.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply.

We offer the products related with the wedding. Our targeted accounts are all related with the wedding, we got the normal follow back ratio.

But we do not understand why there is nearly no people to click the link.

Try to change your strategy for a moment!
Use likes of other users’ photos instead of just following people.

And see if the click metrics increase.

Another thing you should check is if the people who are visiting your BIO are if they are not already married.

If this is happening the number of clicks will not be satisfactory.

You should find people who are still engaged or intend to get married.

And that preferably are in your area for this you can use the geolocation of the MP to find people more interested in your product and that are closer to your store.

Of course I’m saying this by imagining that your store is in a physical spot.

Take a look at the articles below maybe they will help you!

[GUIDE] heart Using the LIKE tool to grow your Instagram heart

Geolocating users/targets

Hashtag Research <<< The EASY Way To Grow Your Accounts… FAST :fire:

Another option you have but outside of the IG is to create campaigns that are being kept in facebook ads only for people who are thinking about getting married and then passing this campaign to the IG. It will be necessary to invest money in these campaigns, but can be worth very much this type of strategy since its intention is to sell.

5 Likes

In a CTA on a post, ask them which side of he wedding party are they from? Create a survey on a page on your site asking them if they from the groomside or brideside and give them a coupon as the thank you, remember to collect email addresses.

1 Like

You’re totally right about it, but this is a little bit hard to accomplish. Too bad we can’t search for users on IG like we can on FB.

1 Like

Do you follow manually or what ?

Also if someone follow you and you follow back + like this way you can get more clicks.

Every post with links or do this or do that won’t work you will lose followers. 1/4 , 1/5 promo post works good for me.

Something bothers me :slight_smile: Why do you use only 1 profile?

It’s same thing like promoting CPA, you need tens of profiles to get decent results.

In your case it’s even harder, you want people to spend money while CPA (the one we talk about on the forum) is mostly about getting something for free.

Get more accounts. 20 or 50, use them to promote your website. Search forum for methods on how to promote same website on multiple IG accounts.

I understand you want nice profile, keep growing it, forget about excessive website promotion there,you’ll grow faster. When you’re big enough clicks and sales will come.

3000 followers isn’t a lot.

4 Likes

Share the last 9 pictures you posted please .

5 clicks sounds really wrong tho .

2 Likes

Damn, we exchanged roles here :smiley: you should be telling people to spam with 10s of accounts, not me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Adnan I am not a friend of spamming real products tbh . Tested it on a few projects , and most of the time the “trust” factor is missing . I prefer paid promotions for selling products . Going by the principal : "If you can’t afford marketing costs , then your business model might be the problem . "

2 Likes

Yes it is true Adnan unfortunately it is not possible to target audiences in IG as in facebook.

For this reason I think it’s a good idea to create some targeted ads on facebook and then pass this to be linked within the IG.

Another idea is to create an IG account for companies that could show some metrics that a normal account does not show.

I’ve never used IG account companies, but it seems like it gives the condition of knowing more about your audience.

Now I do not know how an IG account works organically with regard to posts.

Another important thing!

Where are you taking the click metrics from the link?

Are you using a shortcuts or are you using google analytics with UTM parameters.

Another very important thing is the content!

Does it encourage people enough that they are interested in clicking on the profile link.

1 Like

That would help a lot!

Use goo.gl
You can see how many clicks/device/country/time
You can use this stats in the future…

About content check
https://mpsocial.com/t/free-hq-pictures-1mil/10560

1 Like

I use bitly!
But for sure the goo is the best option!

With Bitly you can also see the stats. I like Bitly stats more but you can’t delete (old) links from the list. With goo.gl it’s possible too delete old links :muscle:

Also there are many sites where you can create goo.gl links in bulk with google API.

2 Likes

Wedding niche is really bad. I have about 50 websites related to weddings. Weddings give only problems. This is when you have your own wedding, but also when you try to make money with weddings.

People are potential buyers for a really short time. They decide to get married, for some months or maybe half a year they can be a new client. But after that you lose them.

I once tried to make a mailinglist with visitors of my websites. It really didn’t work. There is really not enough time.

Following the clients of other wedding related businesses on social media also doesn’t give much. People who plan to get married follow these accounts. But after the wedding, when they are not potential clients anymore they still follow. So if you start to hit these accounts you will not get anything. Most people are already married and will never buy something from you.

I found out that the only accounts following me back on social media when following followers of other wedding related accounts where accounts of other wedding related businesses or people working in something related to that.

So you can be happy with your 100 followers a day. But these are probably not people who will ever buy something from you. And the ones who maybe will buy from you will completely lose interest in some months.

Try to compare that with the weight loss niche. Someone losing weight will get it back probably in a year. Then it is time for a new diet. And this will continue for all their life.

This is probably not what you wanted to hear :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes