Instagram Account Disabled - "We'll review your info and if we can confirm it, you'll be able to request a review in the Help Center within approximately 24 hours."

Instagram might ask for old verification information (Phone Number/Email) if they suspect things like phishing or a compromised account, especially after you recently changed those things.

You won’t be able to bypass this.
You could mark your account as hacked but that might take a while and in the end still might prompt you to use the old email, so it might be easier trying to regain access to it.

Hi, to re-appeal, I should use the same selfie ? Or a different selfie ?

yes, the same one should work fine.

About the appealing form, I found this : « Always pick the United States even if you’re not from the US » I don’t live in the US, so I should pick the US from county option ? But Instagram can see my location IP ?

Hi People,

I have been getting this information for the past 24 hours, can someone help me recover my account, please.

Thanks

try to check what is writing above you will find good explanations and ways to deal with that issue.

I did try the above method but not sure what to do? It is asking me to login into my account, which I am not able to. Due to the message showing exactly as above

Try using a different email address which isn’t connected with any IG account and see if you can submit the form.

The email which I am using is not connected to the account. I tried both (the one connect and others) Is there any solutions. As I have put all my efforts to put up contents every day. Since Jan of 2021

Do you know why they disabled your account? Have you tried contacting FB support via live chat? https://business.facebook.com/business/help

Hi @ossi and @schoko - sounds like you guys may know the inner workings of IG…my account (just like everyone else’s on here) was deactivated on Saturday (2 days ago). I waited for the 24 hour period to be over then filled out the form that asked for my name and the email address and asked to attach either a business license or articles of incorporation (it’s my business account - I own a small music studio for kids that only has 1,100 followers). So I attached the article of incorporation and submitted the form (from my phone once and it didn’t prompt an email) and then second time from my PC and I received an email from FB asking to take a picture with a code, full name and username of the account. I sent that in this morning. Haven’t heard back. When I just recently tried to log in via incognito window on the same PC (i forgot my password so I tried several of my usual ones) finally a message appeared below password box that said “Your account has been disabled for violating our terms. Learn how you may be able to restore your account. httpshelpinstagramcom/579394218790742” When I went to the provided link the following popped up: " Learn More About Your Account

Your account has been deleted for [not following our terms]. You won’t be able to log into this account and no one else will be able to see it. We’re unable to restore accounts that are deleted for these types of violations." But the problem is there is no way I could’ve done anything to violate their T&C’s. My best guess is that my account was somehow hacked??? So does this message suggest that I’ll never get my account back? That’s so strange to me - they didn’t even give me a chance to appeal or even understand what happened? I’m just very shocked and hoping that this is just a misunderstanding? My business is Tiny Tunes Studio and the account name is tinytunesstudio. Thank you so much in advance for your help.

Hi @galegirl3 , our situation seems almost identical. Our business account of 3+ years with over 40,000 followers was just disabled/deleted the other day. The confusing part? When I try to log in on mobile it says our account has been DISABLED and I can file an appeal by clicking “LEARN MORE” which takes me to a form to appeal the decision. But when I try to log in on desktop, the link it gives me (same as your link), says my account has been DELETED for violating TOS and they can’t reinstate it. They can’t even make up their mind if my account is deleted or disabled. I’ve been working non-stop to get it back, filled out multiple forms with no response. Even sent my LLC formation docs, tax returns, etc… no response. Luckily, I’ve run thousands of dollars in ads and have direct access to a business support team chat. I leveraged that & made them file an internal ticket for me to a “specialized team”. Today, I got an email that asked me to send a selfie with a code they gave me written on paper. Sent that in, now I’m waiting to hear from them. Not too hopeful I’ll be getting the account back after reading other people’s experiences but I’ll update if I do. This whole process is ridiculous. Our account has been in good standing for 3+ years, never violated any guidelines.

Hi there @TFM_D this is just so terrible.
So you just got an email from FB with a code and asking you to send it back with photo of the code and your name and username? How long has it been?

It’s hard to believe it but I just tried to log on on my phone and was able to! No acknowledgement or apology email from IG/FB saying “sorry, our algo f%*ked up and we disabled you on accident”. Nothing. Just logged in as I had been doing these past 3 days.

I just can’t imagine this rollercoaster of emotions happening to someone who completely relies on IG for revenue. I more or less don’t and rely on my account to communicate with my community and parents…
I just feel like this will not end well for IG/FB - there will be some very sad consequences as a result of this careless behavior…as people’s livelihoods depend on their SM.

I hope you get your account back. I wish I had some tricks or wisdom to spare here but I didn’t do anything - just what I said above. Oh and also I cried and screamed and threw some objects around in my apartment. Sigh.

Good luck - let me know how it goes. Hopefully they will clear it soon. Good news here is that your account is NOT deleted forever. As my message was the SAME as yours. I submitted the picture this morning and it’s 8:07 pm central - so took less than 12 hours for them to review.
Fingers crossed for you as well. Cheers.

I just got my account banned and it showing the samething

help, when i was submit the deactivated by mistake, it shown “We cannot find any record of the user ID that you entered.” how to recover that ? i want to get my account back :sob:

1 Like

In this case waiting is the only option, you have to wait until they disable your account. Log in to the account every day to see if they have finished the review process.

Hello dear,
I have the same problem.
U find the solution?

Hey am Ivany so I had this account at 630k n it keep saying am close to lose access to my account then it got disable and I fill in forms n it came back n then went live n it logged me out from sept 2021 do u think I can get it back ?