Instagram Accounts - Handmade/AI Made

Are you looking for quality Instagram accounts? Look no further. I have been making IG accounts since 2017 and started selling them in 2019 here (Level 2) and on other forums. I had to pause my marketplace threads due to reservations that did not leave me any time to make accounts for new clients.

I am happy to announce that I am back with a lot more options to choose from. The original handmade accounts using iPhone and IG app are back in stock (I was among the first sellers to offer these - not just changing browser agent to iOS. If you have the same results with iOS as with Android, then it’s most likely they were made via browser and just identified as iOS since genuine iOS accounts have better trust scores).

I am also happy to introduce the AI accounts. My custom bot uses machine learning to make them. The ones you can find in the shop are from the last 2 generations I have tested before—no need to worry about getting accounts made with old and patched methods since AI keeps improving daily.

If you need aged accounts, I have you covered too. I’m currently experimenting with additional setups to bring only the best ones (this means that emails used for aged accounts can be changed at some point).

luke-van-zyl-Fs1hfkNOGsQ-unsplash

Android + IG App + 4G mobile data + Outlook (Handmade)

Features of the accounts:

:white_check_mark: Hand-Crafted with Android phones and 4G IPs

:white_check_mark: OG email included and confirmed - Outlook. IMPORTANT!!! - emails will ask to add recovery email/phone of your choice when logging in.

:white_check_mark: Accounts age - 1 to 50 days

:white_check_mark: Each account with different IP

:white_check_mark: Unique device info for each account

:white_check_mark: Will login without asking for PV/EV

PRICE:
0.45 USD per account

Payment methods: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, PayPal, Stripe
ORDER HERE

alexander-shatov-71Qk8ODIBko-unsplash (1)

iPhone + IG App + 4G mobile data + Yahoo

Features of the accounts:

:white_check_mark: Hand-Crafted with iPhone Instagram APP and 4G IPs

:white_check_mark: Unique usernames without spammy digits.

:white_check_mark: Email NOT confirmed - you have access to OG e-mail so you can do it on your own IP (Green Flag)

:white_check_mark: Original email included - Yahoo

:white_check_mark: POP3, IMAP, and Access to less secure apps are activated. Must be accessed via POP3.

PRICE:
1.19 USD per account

ORDER HERE

What if You Need Scraper Accounts?

If that’s the case, choose the AI-made ones.

:white_check_mark: Made with AI using machine learning to keep up with IG updates

:white_check_mark: Accounts have a profile picture, post. They also follow some people and some have followers.

:white_check_mark: Some made with fake emails, some with phone numbers. Others are made with fake emails and verified with phone numbers (switching helps withstand IG purges)

:white_check_mark: Accounts age - 1 to 20 days - please login within 48 hours of receiving to avoid inactivity Captcha.

:white_check_mark: Can avoid IG purges if used with slow settings and high-quality IP as child accounts if on a low budget

:white_check_mark: Comes without email access (you can create the email later on if you do not want to change it)

PRICE:
0.15 USD per account

ORDER HERE

What if You Need Aged Accounts?

If that’s the case, choose the AI-aged ones. There are 2+, 4+ and 10+ weeks old accounts available.

:white_check_mark: Made with AI using machine learning to keep up with IG updates

:white_check_mark: Accounts come with original email access

:white_check_mark: Accounts age - 2+ weeks to 10+ weeks

:white_check_mark: Will ask for EV on login (standard IG security measure for accounts older than 3 weeks)

PRICE:
0.22 USD to 0.50 USD per account depending on age.

ORDER HERE

How About Email Accounts?

We got you covered here too.

GMX Emails

:white_check_mark: Created with worldwide IPs

:white_check_mark: POP/SMTP enabled

:white_check_mark: 3+ months old (most older)

PRICE:
0.16 USD per account.

ORDER HERE

Refund Policy:

We don’t refund money for the goods sold. All sales are final. If you can’t log in to the account within 24h, We will replace it.

Contact Me:

Email: driuliscontent@gmail.com

7 Likes

Sales thread approved. Good luck!

2 Likes

Thank you for the approval :slight_smile:

I’m giving away 200 AI accounts - 10 accounts per person.

Just write “I want a sample”

If you have access to Level 2, you can check reviews of my old thread for handmade accounts here:

https://mpsocial.com/t/handmade-instagram-accounts-iphone-app-4g-yahoo-free-samples/81967

I want a sample

Good luck with your sales thread!

2 Likes

I want a sample

Thx for offering testing before buying.

1 Like

I would like a sample as well :slight_smile: thanks!

I want samples

I want a sample, good luck !

1 Like

I want a sample :smiley:

I want a sample

I want a sample

i want a sample

“I want a sample”

I want a sample. Good luck with sales!

1 Like

I want a sample! If it’s possible 5 accounts from all types?

Samples sent :slight_smile:

Samples sent :slight_smile:

Sorry, but only these accounts are available as samples for now.

You can check reviews of handmade accounts on old thread here:
https://mpsocial.com/t/handmade-instagram-accounts-iphone-app-4g-yahoo-free-samples/81967

My old BHW thread:
https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/handmade-instagram-accounts-iphone-app-ag-yahoo.1154778/

As for current accounts, I also have an active thread on BHW:
https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/instagram-accounts-handmade-ai-made.1307095/

The only complains I have are related to low stock. I am working on restocking handmade accounts and then will decide about further samples for everyone - for now, there’s a lack of handmade accounts available.

Reply “I want a sample” and get 10 AI accounts. Still 8 batches left. Then it’s 3 AI accounts per person.

I want a sample.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

i want a sample
thanks

I want a sample, thanks!

I want a sample