Instagram Accounts - Handmade/AI Made

My USA proxies provider is no longer active, and I am currently searching for a new one, so the USA accounts are now made with BL proxies instead. Also, the accounts are at least 1 week old, so there is no chance they will get disabled randomly after a few days.

Accounts restocked:

Phone (no scripts) V10.2 + Aged (1+ week old) - $0.12

Real Phones + Profile Pic + 2FA + Backup Codes - $0.145

IG Aged (5+ Years) - $5.00

Outlook email - $0.04 to $0.05
GMX emails - $0.08 to $0.09
TikTok - OG Email - Aged - $0.25 to $0.30

driulis.sellpass.io

Telegram: driuliscontent

Sample Accounts

Post “Send me a sample” in the thread, and I will send you 5 x (Phone (no scripts) V10.2 + Aged (1+ week)) or 5 x (Real Phones + Profile Pic + 2FA + Backup Codes) accounts within 24 hours (let me know which ones you want).

driulis.sellpass.io

Need bulk quantities? Send me a message :slight_smile:

Send me a sample

are AI made accounts stable?

1 Like

The V10.2 can stay for around 15 days after creation without any issue. If you do not login after that, then you may run into some issues. If you do login, they work well.

The 2FA ones do not have any issues staying alive. Currently, there are 5 weeks old accounts in the shop and all of them login just fine.

Sorry for replying 2 days later…

Accounts restocked:

AI (Real Phones) V2.3 - $0.12
Phone (no scripts) V10.2 - $0.12

driulis.sellpass.io

Sample Accounts

Post “Send me a sample” in the thread, and I will send you 5 x (Phone (no scripts) V10.2 + Aged (1+ week)) or 5 x (Real Phones + Profile Pic + 2FA + Backup Codes) accounts within 24 hours (let me know which ones you want).

driulis.sellpass.io

Jarvee/SuSocial can now login to 2FA accounts by using the security key - there is no need to use backup codes anymore :slight_smile:

Accounts restocked

driulis.sellpass.io

Sample Accounts

driulis.sellpass.io

I made some mall tweaks to V2.3 for better performance :slight_smile:

Jarvee/SuSocial can now login to 2FA accounts by using the security key - there is no need to use backup codes anymore :slight_smile:

Accounts restocked

driulis.sellpass.io

Sample Accounts

driulis.sellpass.io

Added handmade accounts with 2FA + mail access :partying_face: They also come with a profile picture and 5 posts. And, they are 1+ month old!

Accounts restocked

Handmade + 2FA + Email + Profiled + Aged - $0.45

driulis.sellpass.io

Sample Accounts

Post “Send me a sample” in the thread, and I will send you 5 x (Real Phones + Profile Pic + 2FA + Backup Codes) accounts within 24 hours (let me know which ones you want).

driulis.sellpass.io

What is AI made

Artificial intelligence

my Instagram account,need 0.09u @budalading

Accounts restocked

driulis.sellpass.io

Sample Accounts

Post “Send me a sample” in the thread, and I will send you 5 x (Real Phones + Profile Pic + 2FA + Backup Codes) accounts within 24 hours (let me know which ones you want).

driulis.sellpass.io

Accounts restocked

driulis.sellpass.io

Sample Accounts

driulis.sellpass.io

I want a sample please

Accounts restocked

driulis.sellpass.io

Sample Accounts

driulis.sellpass.io

Accounts restocked

driulis.sellpass.io

Sample Accounts

driulis.sellpass.io

NEW! The V2.3 now comes with cookies in the proper format for SuSocial. You can import the accounts in bulk and login via cookies, thus improving the trust score :slight_smile: The new format is username:password:APICookies for SuSocial

Accounts restocked

AI (Real Phones) V2.3 + Cookies - $0.12

driulis.sellpass.io

Sample Accounts

driulis.sellpass.io

Need bulk quantities? Send me a message

I would love a sample!

He is a scammer be careful I bought 5 IG for $25 they are all suspended when I log in they are then suspended I think the accounts were doing spam when I spoke to him he told me that he replaces the account when there is a problem logging in to it When the account is logged in it doesn’t work Recover it even if it has been suspended

2FA are out of stock right now. I’ll send the samples on Sunday once I’ll restock them. Sorry for the delay.

You bought 5 aged accounts and decided to login to the emails. The very first sentence in the product description states not to do that or accounts will not be replaced… Then, at the end of the warranty, you sent me a message about 2 disabled accounts.
I asked you to send their usernames and also asked if they died on the first login. You basically ignored my questions but told me that you were warming up the accounts when they died. The warranty is only for login issues (the same as with any other seller). I cannot be responsible for anything you do after login.
Now, 4 days later, you tell me that I am a scammer… I guess you got the other 3 accounts banned too. I told you to act slower after you got the first two accounts banned - these accounts have been inactive for years.
And what are these talks about spam? These were accounts made by real people. They abandoned the accounts years ago. I then claimed them. Then, I waited 1 month to make sure that the original owners did not want them back and added them to the store. That’s it.

The V2.3 now comes with cookies in the proper format for SuSocial. You can import the accounts in bulk and login via cookies, thus improving the trust score :slight_smile: The new format is username:password:APICookies for SuSocial :slight_smile:

Accounts restocked

AI (Real Phones) V2.3 + Cookies - $0.12

driulis.sellpass.io

driulis.sellpass.io