Instagram accounts of real people

Hi everyone, I have many instagram accounts of real people, can you please tell me how much they can be worth and if they can be sold?

The value of an Instagram account depends on a number of factors, including the number of followers, engagement rate, niche, and content quality. Accounts with a large following and high engagement rate can be worth a lot of money, while accounts with a small following and low engagement rate may be worth very little.

In general, Instagram accounts with 10,000 or more followers can be worth anywhere from a few hundred dollars to several thousand dollars. Accounts with 100,000 or more followers can be worth tens of thousands of dollars or even more.

Engagement rate is another important factor that determines the value of an Instagram account. Engagement rate is the percentage of followers who like, comment on, or share your posts. A high engagement rate indicates that your followers are interested in your content and are likely to interact with it. Accounts with a high engagement rate are more valuable to advertisers and brands, which can lead to higher earnings from sponsored posts and partnerships.

The niche of an Instagram account can also affect its value. Accounts in popular niches, such as fashion, beauty, or food, are generally more valuable than accounts in less popular niches. This is because there are more advertisers and brands in popular niches who are willing to pay to reach a target audience.

Content quality is also important when determining the value of an Instagram account. Accounts that post high-quality, engaging content are more valuable than accounts that post low-quality, spammy content. High-quality content will attract more followers and increase engagement, which can lead to higher earnings from sponsored posts and partnerships.

It is important to note that buying and selling Instagram accounts is against Instagram’s terms of service. However, there are still a number of marketplaces where you can buy and sell accounts. If you do decide to sell an Instagram account, be sure to do your research and only use a reputable marketplace.

Here are some additional things to keep in mind when valuing an Instagram account:

• Age of the account: Older accounts are generally more valuable than newer accounts.
  • Username: A memorable or desirable username can increase the value of an account.
  • Verification status: Verified accounts are more valuable than unverified accounts.
  • Demographics of followers: Accounts with followers from desirable demographics, such as a high income or high education level, are more valuable.

I hope this information is helpful.

1 Like

Well it depends if they are brutes or gotten in a traditional way. Brutes can be found cheap and are basically hacked accounts. However if you purshasrd them and they are 1st nation etc they could be worth something.

Yes, they are brutes, some have seen many subscribers, some have few.
I’ve worked with instagram before and spam has become a problem for me recently due to a lot of bans. I’ve tried warming the accounts but that didn’t help either
I tested different types of accounts and brutes worked best for me, I learned how to do them in large numbers and started doing only accounts.
Here I am writing, I want to know if the community is interested in such accounts for scraping, spamming or others
P.s. I’m not selling anything, just writing my observations on accounts and my story.

1 Like

They are useful for people that know how to warm them up etc. I get mine from russian providers with iam creds and just use them as scrapers generally. Get too any verifications for child accounts.

If they were at the same price my other suppliers are at I may be interested. Depending on emails, pop3 etc.