Instagram accounts plug?

Hello, Does anyone know or recommend a good “PLUG” for buying instagram accounts by bulk. Im trying to Purchase 100-500 accounts? Does Anyone know anybody and have any advice?

1 Like

Some people here sell accounts, though I’m not sure if they deal in the volumes you mention.

You can try other forums like BlackHatWorld’s marketplace. They have plenty of verified account sellers who will make you happy.
[P.S. @Mods: Apologies if I’m not supposed to mention other forums on here]

1 Like

The problem that keeps coming up is that you can’t trust account sellers fully - they have so many ways of getting the account back it’s silly. If you’re just doing it for spam then you probably don’t care, but if it’s long term then you better think twice!

You’re better off making them yourself. 1 Account per proxy a day.

You have to wonder and ask your self this question - Are they tracking the accounts?

How do you know they’re not keeping track of each account ID with the follower total?

The paranoid part of me believes all of these sellers have a huge database just waiting to snipe the account back at the right time. They’re shady for a reason, how do you think they got these 5-7 year old accounts?

One day you’ll hit 100k followers and they’ll decide its primetime to steal it back to sell for $500. Not too bad considering they got paid 1$ from you plus a small $500 tip on top.

1 Like

This is a question I always wondered lmao, how tf do they get 5 years old accounts in such quantities.

1 Like

I bought from 123accs.com He’s a cool guy and in my opinion very trustworthy. Buyaccs.com is another site. It’s from a russian guy/ team. Here they seemed to have sold (the same) accounts to more than one person. I got a refund. So maybe there are other sellers who sell large quantities…
I would go for 123accs.com

I purchased 500 from @dma0245 and everything went pretty smoothly !
Had a few problems but it had more to do with proxies (nothing to do with him)

Also purchased aged accounts WITH followers / content from people on here. About 300 so far.

3 Likes

Yes, @dma0245 is a very friendly and legit guy! But he sells grown accounts. The accounts I bought were zero follower Accounts.

2 Likes

Nah, I bought 500 fresh accounts from him

Ah, did not know he also sells fresh ones :wink: