Instagram blocks, how about my business? What do I do?

Okay guys here is the deal. I’ve noticed many of you guys running smaller or midsize businesses doing automation for clients are sleepless these nights. And your frustration is totally understandable. You invested time, energy and not to mention money, and now that harvest time is due, results are lacking.

But we gotta stay true to ourselfs. Each and every year this has happened since facebook took over instagram. Each and every year everone thought the era of automation on instagram was over FOR GOOD! But guess what we are all still here.

There will always be a way and new solutions will be found.
This is a multi billion dollar industry, and the big boys & ladies can’t effort loosing you and your costumers as part of this market. So they will most definately find a solution to this.
Compared to other platforms, IG is by far the hardest one to do automation on. Ask those operating on Linkedin.

The truth is though. You will never be able to hit automation as hard on IG anymore, but it is still possible to do automation creating great results.

Here is the thing. We do have an elite of people who truely are skilled and dominate the field of automation. You may like it or not, but these people may already have the solution or solutions to these problems we are experiencing these days. But if you believe that you will be served the solution just like that, you are wrong! There is a reason they are the elite and you are you. And while you are running around like a headless chicken, they are banking buck!
But you and I, we gotta work for the solution. We gotta keep testing on accounts we can effort to loose. And together we will stay strong.

Please do not gamble with client profiles, it just ain’t worth it.

Whether you are level 0 or level 3.
There is not such thing as stupide questions, but only stupide answeres, keep this in mind. Stop being arrogant and let people feel comfortable asking their questions.

What matters is that we all try to contribute with useful metadata as much as possible.
Sooner or later the solution will be found as it always have!

Now to the most important part for you running a business. How about your costumers?
Stay true to them! Tell them as it is. Believe me, they already know a lot more than you can imagen.
I do not believe offering compensation will do the trick. The thing is, you didn’t do anything wrong and it is not your fault.
It would be naive to believe those running a businesses would actually cut on expenses at this time. The market is tight and if you are among those who is trying to be a wise guy cutting on expenses, well then you derserve to loose every single costumer of yours.
I am speaking to those who are loyal and are doing honest business.
The most important aspect of running a business is without doubt creating results. But do not underestimate world class costumer service! Right now you may not be able to create results, but with great costumer service you can hold on to your costumers. Many of them atleast.
Keep your costumers updated. The worst thing as a costumer is being unaware of the situation. Keep yourself updated and make sure to provide the needed information to your costumers aswell.
Honestly spending time here on this forum, just for a very short matter of time daily will provide you enough information. Do send atleast a couple of notifications weekly to your costumers at this point.
Try to give your costumers new solutions and ideas on how else they can create engagement.

Remember your competitors are also witnessing these issues. So where do your costumers wanna go? That is ofcourse if your costumer service works optimal.

You only got the elite, who may have a working solution, but what they charge normally is by far comparable with your prices. And those costumers who can effort that kind of service are already with those guys.

Last but not least. The key is PATIENTS. BE PATIENT MY FRIENDS.

Regards :muscle:

10 Likes

I totally agree with you on this one. Customer service is key and we need to provide value to the clients. At the end of the day, when you pay for a service, you pay for the technical aspect (results) and also for the customer service (how the person is treated in the process). Offering added value and communication are the way to go for any service business. Thanks for this post.

2 Likes

Good thoughts :slight_smile: Of course, learn new options! Develop in this topic! F / U is not only the only option to promote :slight_smile:

1 Like

Word my friend!

1 Like

Exactly! We gotta stay creative

Thanks for the help. Instagram blocks, how about my business? What do I do?

1 Like

What if there is no any solution, or if new solution work temporarily just for few months then again same or worse problems. What if instead of blocks IG start to delete accounts who automate. What we will tell to clients then? IG repeated so many times that our actions are violating their terms and i think it would be good if we talked more about methods that we could work that are legit such as using their ads to grow, shoutouts, or something that IG can’t and will not want to stop. I am working with IG providing services since 2014 started with fake followers, likes then automation… i survived many problems but now and even before i seen its too much stress, how to build a company and real business that you can scale and be proud of after 5-6 years when someone can shut you down like you never existed with simple api or algorhitm change. I just readed on bhw forum that some people who managed accounts ( clients ) are getting blocks that prevent them from posting. That is disaster, and any client would instantly blame your service and cancel it. Don’t get me wrong im not on Instagram side i lose $3-4k monthly income since 4th june but this is reality and even if automation restore and works fine… just ask yourself do you want to invest your skills, time, money in something that you can lose tomorrow again.

2 Likes

Excelent point. I am now trying to switch to story viewing and/or likes for growth, but the point remains that it can just get blocked at some point.

Thing is we possibly could do ad management on IG just like on facebook, but I doubt it will be as effective or cost effictient as growing an account used to be.

Btw is it even possible to do IG ads for a client? I know that you must link the IG to a facebook page and use your paypal/credit card to buy these ads what is the way to go about it if one would want to grow their clients account like that?

1 Like

Yea what if? With all due respect. All these what ifs sound so fimiliar to my ears through out all these years. Buddy no pain no gain. I still know many panels still providing reliable services even with these issues going on.
Ofcourse you do risk accounts getting banned if you keep violating blocks! I specially noted keep testing with accounts you can effort loosing. It is extremely selfish to keep automating with valuable client accounts if you know you got issues. Honestly I have tried IG ads. and to be honest it doesn’t seem effective to me. Maybe others have different oppinion.
But let me tell you something, you mentioned you self, that since 2014 you survived and you are still here. This makes you more unique than those who quit 2015,2016 and so on. And also today you are more knowledgeable than those people for sure. With all humility I say this to you. You kind of make it sound like it is your right to bot a system like IG. No my friend. Botting is and will always be against the majority of the terms and rights on any platforms. Even here on this forum it is. Also here you gotta built up trust around your profile. You made a choise when you choosee to ignore those terms and built up and business around it. Now if you feel stressed and this is hard for you to deal with, you gotta make a choise, either chill down or turn the key and look back at 2014 until now and be proud of the journey you went through. It’s like all real businesses out there.
As I said before you are not alone here. Anyone at your level and knowledge is hit. You need to provide world class costumer service and try keeping your costumers. Right now this is the only option you got.
Listen let’s get real. People here use different automation services, even though speculations are that APIs on the platform may be outdated and so on, people still keep paying ftheir subscriptions in hope of better days. Many keep testing. They simply refuse to give up. Either you keep doing what your good at or you stop.
At the end, if everything goes down on instagram, you will not be the only one going down. Many will follow.
You also have the option of doing automation on other platforms, but if your personally insist on being on IG, the situation is as it is.
We keep helping eachother in hope of better days buddy. Stay strong :muscle:

1 Like

I haven’t done ads for clients myself on IG but I have read on BHW about people who have. So I believe this is possible.

But you doing the right thing. When costumers realise you are being flexible and innovative, this is something they like. I mean I would personally love to be on a service who challenges difficult times with alternative methods!

1 Like

Thank you for motivation and sharing your experience, i agree that customer service is very important and i was always trying to provide it at highest quality i built big trust with most of my clients. Its just i am losing patience with this and if nothing change soon i will leave and will look for new opportunities in life. But im saying for myself everyone else can make their own choice.

1 Like

My pleasure buddy. I am sure that a solution will be found. Wait and see :wink: And feel free to holla anytime. Atleast right now a side of trying to find a perm. solution to all this. What we can do is to help eachother tackling different costumer service issues too.

Yes its possible to manage ads for clients many legit marketing companies are doing that all sponsored Ads you see ehen browsing IG. Client you manage campaigns for need to have fb page and business ig and allow you access. Ads are not great to gain followers its more for likes, but if you are promoting some products or services it can be very good. Its not easy to get clients with bigger spending budget but not impossible. Most companies charge fixed fee + percentage of budget spent on ads.

1 Like

Very nice speech in this dark period as we all know, this is not the first time and when things get harder the better payout it have, its just a matter of days and everything will start going smoothly again, I love you attitude we need more positive mindset in this space!!!

2 Likes

Thank you. Your words have given us hope in dark times

1 Like

Well my brother I am learning from the best. Your 2 cent of input and the testings you do and provide us is highly appreciated :pray:

1 Like

In it together buddy :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you mate, I really appreciate your feedback :blush:

1 Like

I needed this. Thank you

1 Like

Good stuff. It always comes down to 2 things in the agency world: your relationship with your clients and the results you get them. You need both in place if you want to keep them around for any amount of time.

1 Like