Instagram comment pods - please explain?

Would someone explain to me me what Instagram comment pods are? How they work? How to find them, and the best practices strategies?

Thanks,

TG

1 Like

Here’s some on them and how they work. Hope you’ve got some coffee nearby…

http://mpsocial.com/t/ig-the-power-of-the-engagement-groups/480?source_topic_id=9022
http://mpsocial.com/t/massplanner-engagement-group-50k-100k-groups/5873?source_topic_id=9022

2 Likes

TY for your reply. Apparently I don’t have adequate permissions to access the links that you provided.

1 Like

Just peruse the forum, answer a few questions, read the rules etc, you’ll have access to them quickly. There’s a lot to read. Too much for me to explain…

1 Like

In a nutshell, comment pods are dm groups on IG, where when a member posts, all other members go and engage with their content. Basically a jumpstart on a post, to get it going on its climb through the ranks all the way up to IG heaven. Can be very beneficial if properly executed in my experience.

2 Likes

TY @Jay3 & @wortime for your comments.

Since I last posted on this topic, I’ve joined several Telegram Engagement Pods. Unfortunately, I was unable to locate or join any DM type engagement pods.

The Telegram Pods were quite a learning experience. Just like Goldilocks some were good, some were a waste, and some have proven “just right” for me.,

I prefer the higher quality “comments and likes” pods where there is some kind of monitoring or a bot to control the leeches and trolls.

Since I am a “noob” my account is too small (less than 10k) to join the “Big Dog” Pods, so I am presently a member of the “beginner” and “noob” Engagement Pods.

I will confirm that participating in these Pods has helped my engagement, and possibly helped me accumulate followers and rank higher in the IG hashtag Explorer.

I presently have 8.1k followers so I look forward to when I can join the 10k+ “Big Dog” Engagement Pods.

Wishing you all the best,

TG

2 Likes

For me the telegram groups go to fast for me… cant really follow it. and as for the dm’s and or comments it looks fake after a while, i prefer sending those myself…

cant you make an own telegram group>? for the likes i will join then…

TY for your comments @misterf1. I found at least 20+ Telegram Engagement Pod groups, and since I have no idea how to create a Telegram Engagement Pod, IMHO it would be a waste of time for me to try.

All the best,

TG