Instagram Confirm your Phone Number - SMS Never Arrived

Hey guys!

So this is the screen I met today on 4 of my accounts, all of them 100k+ followers were on 4G Mobile Proxies, just logged in on Jarvee and all they did was posting.

I do enter my mobile, I even tried to enter my friend’s mobile but the 6-digit code never arrives and this is after almost 12 hours of trying and clicking the “Send code again” button.

All the profiles are still alive their profiles can be visited, I even receive the DM notifications at my mobile but I can’t access them as this screen appears and the SMS never arrives.

Any idea what to do?

1 Like

The same thing happened to me with my account.

I never get the SMS. Tried other numbers, tried other proxies and different devices.

Nothing.

2 Likes

Do you still use Jarvee on those accounts?

I think its fixed now. One of accounts which was stuck previously got code today

Give it a bit of time, sometimes Instagram’s SMS gateway seems to have heavy delays in sending out messages. Did you try a password reset before? Even tho from a logical point of view, that should not help, but its Instagram. You never know :stuck_out_tongue:

I tried today and finally got the code.

Try it too, it should work!

I ran into the same problem. Each phone number I use for 2 accounts, however this time, the code is not sent. Have you found a fix yet? Should a new number be replaced completely to receive the code?

This morning I opened my Instagram app and to my surprise it said to log in, I found it weird but when I exhausted all forms of logging in I realized I was stuck on this same screen and I never receive the text. So frustrating!!! Did anyone find a solution, or knows what caused this to happen in the first place??