Instagram Creator Accounts are Rolling Out

I wouldn’t have any complain if things worked as it was when I switched to creator account. As it is easier to sort out the DMs and see a bit more in the insights.

But, the reach had gone down all time low. If instagram thinks the creators should spend more money to promote their posts, I guess they failed!

doesn’t seem like there is any real benefit that 3rd party apps dont already provide

1 Like

Same for me. Instead of encouraging us, creators, to use more features, the cut the reach and engagement. WTF.

Agree. Though I suspect that in the future there will be more features. But right now you are right.

Got it since two weeks on my 200k personal account and it’s not really exciting.
Only interesting thing is to see the exact amount of unfollows per day.

2 Likes

Main benefit I can see is the option to hide business info, It allows creator accounts to be seen as personal profiles. This feature might be useful for influencers which do not want the account to be seen as a business account.

Another addition which I think will be further developed in the future is the integration with FB’s desktop creator manager.

Besides that, Many people online report an impact in their engagement after making the transition, I don’t think the is a deliberate act from Instagram but an algorithm ‘glitch’ which will be fixed after a while.

1 Like

Anyone who was able to test it out properly? For me nothing has really changed after switching to Creator.