Instagram disabled 144k account. (help)

my account got disabled the 16 of march. i tried to appeal it & got photo requests (taking photo with #, name, instagram account name). i got about 5 of them. after they replied repeating that i was disabled for violating terms etc. people kept advising me even though they send that, keep appealing & i have. multiple times a day. with about 8 different emails - day 3 i stopped getting any response or photo requests. its day 7, and im currently trying to appeal both newer form & the older form. nothing is working. please help!

1 Like

You have overdone it - don’t appeal multiple times, it’s best to keep it to 24hrs (or even until the appeal process is complete and you have a response from IG)

You should let the account rest, after getting temp-blocked from the form they will perma-block the account. Let is sit for a week and then retry slowly.

1 Like

omg i didnt know i over did it…so i ended up submitting alot… everyday …

The usual question. What where you doing that got you banned?
Reposting, outright copying?

• Continued prohibited behavior after receiving a warning or multiple warnings from Instagram

• Unsolicited contact with others for the purpose of harassment, advertising, promoting, dating or other inappropriate conduct

• Impersonation of a person or entity, or other misrepresentation of identity

• Posting content that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law

• Posting content that violates our Terms of Use

These were the reasons

Yo I can get it back for you dm me

If anyone needs an account back message me as there’s a solution!

1 Like

Nice, “sneaky” PM sales :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Did you really do all that?

No? Lmao why else would I be asking for HELP

1 Like

Was your post Models content? Try filling another mail on the appeal form. You’ll get the account back you just need to be consistent

I’ve tried a million times even with a new email. I stopped receiving the photo requests they send… I get no answer anymore

Can only quote me here. You trying to appeal makes it worse. Just stop and check back in a month or so. Otherwise check with someone who does it for a living and see if they can receive the email, making sure ti’s not something on your end.

That’s my professional advise :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah it’s better to stop trying for some time and then try again. It’s better to cool down a bit :smiley:

2 Likes

I need your help. DM me @boost.insta.official

if you need help, feel free to open a new topic here. Closing this one.