Instagram DM Limit 2017

Yes I have been limited to where I wasn’t able to send any dm’s after so many that day! 20 to be exact but I think that if you don’t do them bacK and space them out you should be good

im not running a business, so i dont really know what should i dm about, i run my personal art page

1 Like

You can really just DM whatever you want, but since you are running a personal art page, I recommend DMing about your art or just art in general. You just want to establish a connection with your followers.

Got 10 Phone Verifications, few hours ago. Added 4 spintax same DM for 12 accounts last night. The interesting thing is: PV got after few hours, when accounts were resting.
Some of the accounts were missing of any/half/some posts. My Delete Post after x days module worked on all accounts. Maybe cause the massive delete post MP bug or glitch, or probably same DM (in this case, why deleted posts…). Send 25-30 DM that night. Two accounts (one proxy, one residential) got IG mercy.
P. S: I sew people here are sending DM Images as massive tool, please advise how?

Hi stormmarketing, I was hoping you could tell me a bit more about your DM picture messaging please?
I think/feel it would be a super easy way to go for me as I do all my own graphics etc.

Couple of questions to get your juices flowing!

1. When doing DM pictures with text inside are you able to or is there a function inside MP that I need to use other than the make image unique function? Or is that function a global function? Once selected it makes all images/videos unique?

2. Also with videos am I able to do a camtasia DM with audio and if so is there a limit on how long video can be inside a DM?

3. If there is no function inside MP to make picture and/or video DM’s unique would I need to use a rehasher?

4. Is there a size dimension rule for picture DM’s? Or is just normal IG posting rules of 1080x1080?

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can give.

15-20 per day seems fine

When people refer to the DM limit for images (which seems to be a higher limit than text only), does this mean the DM is just an image only or can the image include a bit of text with it?

I did between 45-60 per day per account with no problem, accounts where 4 years old though

2 Likes

4 years worth of automated activity or just as in it was a bought 4 year old aged account?

Bought 3 year old accounts and a year of CPA automation

1 Like

That’s good to know. Are these results current or from recently? And how long did you take to build up to that number?

I did not build up anything, i just set it between 45 and 60 a day and forgot all about it as DM is kinda crappy for my service, but i do think you can send more than 30/35 that is recommended here, if i see how many DM’s i do in my personal life, i would be banned every single day :smiley:

1 Like

Hi guys
there is a way to send DM from desktop?

thanks

Hey unless they have changed the system you can only send dm through the app

There clamping down on EG so your best to use EG on telegram .