Instagram dropped my daily followers growth

That hurts…

Instagram limit my account reach to new people, my mostly likes come from my own account followers. Now i understand the game of Instagram, what IG actually did to my account. Instagram actually increased the reach of my post in my own followers and drastically decrease the reach of my post to the new people so my post gaining continuously same number of likes and comments but huge drop in followers. When i posted a new post and analysed likes and comment after 7 min, So i found that mostly likes was came from " 21" my own followers and “4” likes from new people. But the problem is i don’t know how to fix this problem.

1 Like

Eventhough you may not have used any panels, the chances of you having been followed by bots throughout the months/years on IG is very likely.
Maybe you have used hashtags to reach out?Those hashtags can be targeted by bots.

Those drops you see can easily be those bot accounts, which are shutdown now.

I have the same thing happening to me for the past 2 weeks or so. My posts used to have a very large percentage of reach from accounts that weren’t following me, but now it’s extremely low, and much harder to gain followers.

Did you come up with any solution to this?

Same here. I used to gain 100-150per day, now i lose 20-30

@Ragdeos

How come, what did you change ? Blocks might appear more often for every one these last months for sure, but you should be still able to grow. If your account is bleeding, it might be because there’s no traffic to your page

Kinda…just keept posting, after 1 month+ things started picking up again.

That’s good to hear

I am just experiencing this issue from 3.5k follwers daily to negative 300 followers daily. Did you ever understand the reason for this and what do you suggest I do?

I noticed somethimes when i get reported because of some picture or video account gets a negative reputation and things go down hill.
It could be one of the reasons,check if any of your latest posts got removed.

The same thing happened to me ( engagement was doing well until a post was reported, then kept losing followers for about a month or so) a few months ago, and now it has happened again. Any chance you figured out a solution to this other than waiting it out?
I’m wondering how some very large accounts never have this problem🤔

The only solution is to not get reported :smile:
Just be consistent it will pick up again.

1 Like

my hashtag reach has fully dropped (to 3!!) it is so strange and i havent done anything to deserve it! (no posts deleted and only a little bit of follow for folow)