Instagram dropped my daily followers growth

Hey, I need some suggestions on my Instagram account. what to do to fix my account. Actually, I have an account which has 40K followers and I don’t know what happened the wrong Instagram dropped my daily followers’ growth from 200 to around 10,15 followers a day, but the weird thing is I’m gaining similar likes and comment on my every post and I checked my post insight and it is also fine my hashtag reach is good also. I know this is weird by it is happening with me and it happened with me before when I was on 25k when I was gaining 600+ followers a day at that time IG limit the reach of my post hashtags, but I fixed it by somehow. Need help

What do you do to gain followers? Just posting? Follow/unfollow? Viewing? Liking? Etc?

i use just dm groups and not a bi fan of follow/unfollow

Welcome to the club buddy.
3 months of solid growth followed by this crappy ass drop.
I fcking hate Instagram.
Just reposting no automation.

1 Like

oh man, this is heartbreaking :frowning:

1 Like

I think, IG is doing some unethical way to limit the growth of followers of some account. Because the likes and comment are almost same like my previous post and hashtags and reach are also good then why i’m not gaining follower.I’m unable to figure out the problem.

1 Like

do you change md5 hash and other stuff when you repost ?

2 Likes

Nope, Actually i don;t know how to do it on phone

Using the Jarvee feature for that.

2 Likes

Ok thank you, but the point is i hardly gain 10 to 15 followers a day now and my engagement is already good.

so what you do is change images on jarvee import them on a cloud and then post from your phone ?

I use Jarvee to post,never posted from my phone.

Damn that just happened :astonished:

have you guys considered them cleaning bot/ghost/fake followers?

have you read how many accounts are being disabled these days?
I had clients losing 100 followers daily without our service and with our service gain around 10-15 daily, so i would explain it to them as if IG still removes 100 a day but they gain 115, thus +15

image my account…

3 Likes

You get the algorithm points for DM interaction, personal points for messaging them, and you get to understand where your new followers are coming from.

2 Likes

I base my statement on the experience i’ve had for the past 5 years doing this.

those losses like that usually means house cleaning by insta – ever used smm panels/givaways?

I never used these tools, and suddenly one day my followers dropped sharply and ER dropped sharply …It’s been 10 days now

1 Like

drops like that are not common unless something is up. Send me your account please in dm, i will take a look