Instagram Email Question

Hello room, i am trying to bring back my disabled IG page and I always receive this email saying "if you think your account was disabled by mistake, log into the app and follow the on screen instructions."
Has anyone else received this email? How do I get around this?

You telll them you think it was a mistake.

3 Likes

When I respond to that email I do not get a reply from IG… I can tell their email is not an automated message because there is a team members name at the bottom of the email

You can try to contact them from here: https://help.instagram.com/contact/1652567838289083

2 Likes

Yes that is the form I filled out from my tablet. They reply with the verification email, but when I send that in they ask me “if you were disabled by mistake log into the app and follow on screen instructions”

Just keep doing that and send proof.

By “proof” are you suggesting I appeal as a business account rather than a personal account?

Hmm very weird results…

Are you using the same creation email OR the same email listed on your account to respond to them?

Usually direct contact with the customer service agent listed in the email is sufficient. Why don’t you tell the agent that you think your account is hacked.

I used the email linked to my account and got a reply Saying they can’t bring my page back. Just appealed using creation email and got verification response, waiting for reply

update using creation email

If you think your account was disabled by mistake, you can let us know from within the app. Open Instagram, enter your username and password and follow the on-screen instructions.

Thanks,

Zeca
Community Operations
Instagram

Ok, then follow the instructions. Keep doing that until they reinstate it. There is no way around it. Why do you continue to post when we keep telling you the same thing over and over again?

I am continuing to post because another user asked which email I was using, so for clarity, I responded and included an update in case another user can learn something from my experience. Is that a problem?

Since you never stated what kind of account it was, then send them whatever proof they request.

I can tell you that the person you are talking about does not need to see your reply, they know what they are talking about since it has happened to them before.

No it’s not a problem. however it seems a bit spammy.

1 Like